--3

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Should I call her or should I not?' Luhan walks back and forth in his room. He looks a bit uneasy. He's holding tight onto his phone. Sometimes, he looks at it and sighs. 'Or maybe I should just text her?'

Luhan's roommate, Sehun, he has been looking at Luhan's weird behaviour. He knows there must be something wrong with Luhan. Sehun is a music student. He has been Luhan's roommate and bestfriend since the first day they came to the university. "Luhan, what's wrong with you man?" 

Luhan is still walking back and forth. "Nothing."

Sehun grins."Does this have something to do with Irene?" Sehun asks since he is Irene's classmate. He knows about Luhan having a crush on Irene.

"What? No! I have this girl in my class and we're being put as partners for a group research. I've nver talked to her but I have her number. Should I call her because I want to discuss about the research thing?" Luhan asks for Sehun's opinion. 

"Just call her. I mean, if it's for the group research, of course it won't be awkward. Unless, you have some sort of feelings towards her. Hehehe." Sehun teases Luhan. Luhan knew it. Sehun has never been that 'serious' friend. He's been teasing people since forever! 

"Luhan why are you blushing? Hehehe." Sehun teases once again. "Blushing? What? Why would I?" 

Sehun suddenly gets up from his bed and walks to the door. "Wait, where are you going?" Luhan stops him before he makes his way out. 

"Oh, just trying to give you some personal space. Maybe you should call that girl. Bye bye~" Sehun walks away in the fastest way possible. 'Seems like he has a new crush. Does that mean he doesn't like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter