--4

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong tries her best to run as fast as she could. She looks at her watch. It's already 9.10 a.m. She knows she's late. She makes her way into the library. Luhan already texted her before that he'll be waiting at the 2nd floor. She goes upstairs to look for a guy wearing red plaid shirt. She looks around and she manages to spot Luhan. She rushes to the table where Luhan is seating. 

"Sorry, I'm late." She bows before she pulls the chair to sit down. Luhan just looks at her with a smile. "Ah, it's okay." Chorong tries her best to not make any eye contact with Luhan. She starts taking out her laptop, notebooks and pens.

Luhan doesn't want the group discussion to be awkward. So, he decided to break the silence. "So, tell me a little bit about yourself." He says while looking at Chorong. Chorong gets shocked because she thought they came here to discuss about the research thing.

"Uh, I mean we should get to know each other first so that it'll be easier for us to work together.." Luhan explains because  he doesn't want to make Chorong feels uncomfortable because he knows that she's not the type that opens up to others.

"Oh. I'm Park Chorong and I was born and fully-raised in Seoul." Chorong says with a slight smile on her face. People usually aren't interested to get to know her. But, Luhan is different eventhough he's very well-known among the students. 

"Nice to know you. I'm Luhan. Just call me Luhan." Chorong nods. "So, Mrs. Kim sent me an e-mail yesterday and she said that we have to do a research about the types of cancer in South Korea. I think it's not that difficult isn't it?" Luhan explains while looking at his laptop. He's trying to show Chorong the e-mail.Chorong remains silent for a few minutes. 

"Are you okay, Chorong?" 

"Uh, umm. Yes, I'm sorry."

"I think today we should just look for some resources from the internet." Luhan continues. Chorong agrees. She doesn't know what to say and just nods. They remain silent for an hour while looking for stuffs using their laptops. Luhan once again tries to break the silence. 

"Hm, so yesterday you said that you're not going to be free this evening. Just wondering,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter