--6

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week and Luhan is still nowhere to be seen in the university. Chorong starts to feel worried because she knows most of their classmates have started to work on their group research. She needs to find a way to do the group research with Luhan. They did plan to go to the hospital last Saturday but that plan got cancelled. She is determined. She takes her phone and starts searching for Luhan's name in her contact list. She makes a call but Luhan doesn't pick up the call. 'Maybe I should text him.'

Park Chorong, 8.12 p.m.

Luhan, I'm so sorry to disturb you but I'm just worried about our group research project. The due date is next week. I'm afraid we won't have enough time. 

Chorong waits for Luhan's reply for almost an hour. 

Luhan, 9.01 p.m.

I'm sorry for not picking up my phone and for the late reply. I just got back from the hospital. My dad was admitted few days ago and he got discharged today. I'll have to look after my dad for another days. I'm so sorry but maybe tomorrow you can come to my house for another discussion?

 

Park Chorong, 9.05 p.m.

Um, okay. I've got some informations from the patients that suffer from cancer and I also got some from the doctor who treats my mom.

 

Luhan, 9.07 p.m.

Well, that's great! Okay, just give me a call when you want to come. I'll text you my address later.

 

Luhan suddenly hears a noise that comes from the front door. He walks out of his dad's room. He walks downstairs and sees his brother, Kim Myungsoo, being greeted by one of their maids. Luhan suddenly smiles. "Glad to see you back home." He walks closer to his brother.

His brother just smirks. "You're still here?"

Luhan just nods, still smiling. He feels great because his father must feel great to see his son back home.

"You must be waiting for dad to die right?" Kim Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter