--1

The Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dude, you scored again!" One of Luhan's classmates/bestfriends, Minseok says while he pats Luhan's shoulder to congratulate him. Luhan has always been one of the top students. Seeing him getting full mark for tests is a norm. But this time, he's not the only one who scored full mark.

"Minseok, do you know that girl who scored full mark too?" Luhan asks out of curiosity. They have around 80 students in their class. So, its almost impossible to know every single one of them, especially if they're not that 'appealing'.

"Oh, Park Chorong. She was my schoolmate. She must have studied hard. Why did you ask? Do you feel threatened? Hehehe." Minseok giggles. He didn't know much about Park Chorong because she tends to hide herself and doesn't interact with others that much.

'Why would I? I mean, I've never heard of her..."

"She's pretty cute, right?" Minseok once again tries to joke with Luhan. 

"Are you kidding me?" Luhan lies. He actually thought she was cute when the lecturer called her to the front to take her test paper. She has long wavy hair. She looked very shy when she had to walk to the front of the class and Luhan thought it was adorable.

"I'm not even kidding, dude. A lot of guys in my school were trying to get her, but she was not easy to get." Minseok explains while the autumn wind is blowing very delicately. His hair moves as the wind blows. He looks so good eventhough his hair is out of place. Luhan once told him that if Minseok was a girl, he would definitely date the 'female-Minseok'.

A group of female students walk pass by Luhan and Minseok and of course they could not take off their eyes of two good looking guys. "Awhh, they seem to be really close. That's so cute." One of the girls says while enjoying her view; Luhan and Minseok.

"She's not my style, though." Luhan once again lies, for no reason. He's not even sure if he's starting to have a crush on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter