Preparation

Bestfriend?

Since Mark’s birthday party, Yerin feels so much better than before. She finally finds out that Yugyeom and Lena aren’t dating. Things are getting better. Yerin doesn’t stay away from Yugyeom anymore. She doesn’t even ask Yugyeom the reason why he’s been neglecting her for days ever since he’s close with Lena. She realizes that she should’ve trusted him more.

---

“Yerin-ah, what are you watching?” Jimin sits next to Yerin who’s watching a movie on the couch. Instead of answering, she throws the DVD case to Jimin.

“Hey!!! How rude!”

“I’m sorry Jimin-ah. Just watch it already. It’s super romantic”

“I think I’ve watched that before. It’s not that romantic tho”

“It IS romantic, okay?”

“whatever you say. Even the burnt cookies taste so good when you’re in love, don’t they?”

“Wait what??? Do you mean my…???” Yerin grabs the remote control and hits the pause button

“Yes….? Your cookies are already burning when I came. I thought you might be in a bad mood again so I didn’t tell you. Sorry. Hahahaha. ”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU REMIND ME” Yerin rushes into the kitchen

“It’s too late though. Just make it again” Jimin says while taking the cookies out from the oven

Yerin stares at her cookies. Not that bad though. But they don’t look pretty at all.

She wants to remake it again but she runs out of Ingredients and it’s almost midnight. She gives up and waits for her cookies to cool off

“By the way, is everything ready, Jimin?”

“Of course!! I and Bambam already take care of it. It’s just soooo perfect. All of you are gonna like it!”

“I trust you” Yerin smiles at her and wraps his right arm around Jimin’s shoulder.

“I know I know. By the way, this cookie still can be eaten, right?”

“Yeah, I think. But I’m afraid about the taste”

“well… Let me taste it first” Jimin picks one of the finest looking cookies on the tray and she starts eating it.

“It’s still good. Really. This is totally edible”

“is it??”

“yeah. Can I get one more?”

“No!! I’m gonna give this to him. Hehehe. I’ve always wanted to cook something for him, you know. But the last time I cooked, it turned out so bad.”

Jimin looks a bit annoyed.

“FINE!!” Jimin frowns. Yerin chuckles and pinches her her bestfriend’s cheek.

“Of course you can, Jimin-ah~” Yerin feed Jimin another piece cookie and Jimin looks so happy now.

---

Yerin is woken up by her ringing phone. She’s groping her bed to find it. She doesn’t even check who the caller is.

“hello” Yerin answers the phone with her just-woke-up voice

“Good Morning” She recognizes that voice instantly

“Hey.. Is it morning already?”

“Yeah. I’m standing in front of your dorm.”

“Oh my God since when??”

“Not so long though. Maybe for about… 20 minutes?”

“THAT IS SO LONG. Wait, okay” Yerin wokes up. She doesn’t even wash her face. She’s still with her polkadot pyjamas and eye mask on her head.

“Yugyeom-ah I’m sorry. Did you ring the bell?”

“Uhm… Yes… But no one seemed to hear so I decided to call you. Did I bother you?”

“Not at all! Let’s get in. I’ll take a bath quickly, okay.”

“Don’t worry. Take your time. By the way Jackson is gonna be here too. He’s buying some snacks for us”

---

After taking a bath, Yerin packs her stuffs into her bag. She looks at Jimin who’s looking so annoyed.

“What happen?”

“Jackson yells right to my ear to wake me up!!! I hate him seriously”

Yerin chuckles.

“YOU BETTER BE FAST, PARK JIMIN” Jackson shouts from the living room.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Jimin shouts back.

Yerin is checking her table whether there is still stuff that needs to bring. She looks at a jar of cookies that she made yesterday. She stares at it for some seconds until she finally grabs and puts it into her bag.