Surprise Party

Bestfriend?

"Yerin!! Jimin!!" 

"Hey Jackson! Long time no see! You must be so busy these days" Jimin replies Jackson who is smiling so brightly while waving his hands.

"Not really. Hehe. I think both of you that are so busy. By the way, are you gurls free on Friday?"

"Of course! We know what you want to do. Surprise party, right??"

"Smart girl" Jackson messes Jimin's hair

"Hey!!! I just did my hair!!!"

"And I don't care" Jackson sticks his tongue out. 

"Ughhh I hate you so much"

"Jimin-ah.. Let me tell you. There is no much difference between love and hate, you know."

"Shut up" Jimin looks a bit annoyed. Yerin thinks Jimin are Jackson are so cute especially when they tease each other. Jackson and Jimin are so close. Just like she and Yugyeom are. How Yerin wishes her relationship with Yugyeom is still like it used to. 

"So... Don't forget to come to our place, okay? At 5pm. We'll gonna be making some preparations before Mark comes."

"Do we need to bring something?" Yerin asks.

"Uhm... All you need to bring is food, of course!"

"Okay. I will bring all of the spiciest food for YOU"

"Jimin... I really hate you" Jackson replies and he pouts his lips. 

Yerin just laughs at them. There is no day without laughter if you always stay around them. 

-------

Finally!! It's friday! Everyone is so excited to make a surprise party for Mark. Jackson is giving everyone their own task to do. Yerin and Jimin are in charge of preparing foods. Bambam, Jaebum and Jackson are in charge of decorating their house. Yugyeom is in charge of buying the birthday cake. And there will be a scenario too. Their manager will tell Mark. Jinyoung, and Youngjae to practice for a special stage on a music show. And then the choreographer will point out every mistake Mark does. Well.. Whether it's a mistake or not, he will say that it's a mistake. Poor Mark. After the practice ends, they will go home together at 8pm and... Surprise!! They really hope their plan will be as good as their expectation. Actually, that kind of prank is so easy ro read. Especially they had done it to Yugyeom before. Haha. But at least they try.

-------

At 7pm

"Hey look!! Youngjae just texted me!" Jackson gives sign to everyone to pay attention to him

"What did he say??? Does the plan go smooth?" JB asks with so much curiousity on his face

"Based on what Youngjae said... It does!! Mark looks so upset now hahaha. But Youngjae and Jinyoung got scolded too to make it more realistic. So smart!"

"Oh good!!" Bambam looks so happy and high five Jackson

"Wait wait. A message from Jinyoung"

"Read it!!!" Bambam looks like an impatient kid who asks his dad to read a bedtime story for him

"Oh my gosh. Read this guys!!!"

 

Park Jinyoung : MARK IS LEAVING THE PRACTICE ROOM. I AND YOUNGJAE TRIED TO STOP HIM BUT HE KEPT GOING

 

"Its not a problem tho!! We've finished the preparation. We just need to turn out the light and lit up the birthday candles!" Jimin says

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Where is Yugyeom???"

"Oh Gosh. This kid. I told him to buy the cake at the nearest cake shop but why does it take SO long?!" Jackson looks so fed up and he looks for Yugyeom's contact on his phone

"YUGYEOM!!! Where are you??? The plan is changed. You have to be here now!!! No excuse! NOW! Don't you here me??? Yugyeom???!! Argh! He Hung up!!’ Jackson is now so angry

“What should we do? Look at this place! It has been decorated so perfectly. But we don’t have the cake!” Jaebum says.

“Guys guys. I think Mark is almost here. Let’s hide!!!!” Yerin gives sign to everyone to hide in their position.

Everyone is now running to their position. Jackson turns out the light and locks the door. Everyone is ready with the confettis and birthday horns.

“Oh . Who locks the door???!” Mark holds the door knob and tries to open it. Everyone can tell by his voice that Mark is so angry. Mark doesn’t get angry easily. But when he does, that means he REALLY is angry.

He reaches his pocket to find his cellphone. Looks like he left it on his bed. Mark keeps knocking the door asking whether anyone is home or not. After 3 minutes, Jackson finally opens the door.

“Didn’t you hear me knocking the door?? Look at my red fingers!!” Mark shows Jackson his red finger that are caused by knocking the door too hard

Jackson just smiles instead of anwering his friend. Mark comes in and Turns on the light. Right when he turns on the light, he sees confettis are thrown all over his body. Everyone blows their birthday horns loudly. Mark’s angry face slowly disappears. He facepalms himself and laughs. Jinyoung, Youngjae, their choreographer and managers are entering the room too to join the celebration.

“Why are you guys so annoying???!!!”

“Well at least you didn’t cry like Yugyeom”  Their choreographer says. Everyone is laughing.

“Speaking about Yugyeom… where is that kid?” Mark asks and his eyes are looking for Yugyeom all over the room

“Yugyeom… is…. Uhm….” Jackson tries to answer

“I am here!!!!” Yugyeom finally comes. He holds the cake together with Lena. Everyone is now looking at them who are standing by the door. Yerin’s heart skips a beat. But she keeps smiling to show everyone that she’s happy too.

“Let’s sing the Happy Birthday song, everyone!!” Jackson shouts

Everyone is clapping and singing Happy Birthday song to Mark. Jinyoung is recording the event with his camera. Everyone looks happy.

After singing the song, Yugyeom gives the cake to Lena. Lena walks closer to Mark with a red velvet cake on her hands. Everyone is looking at the beautiful cake with some macaroons and candles on it.

“Make a wish, Mark” Lena says. Mark closes his eyes and makes a wish. He opens her eyes and blows out the candles.

“Yaaaaay!!!!” Everyone is clapping their hands.

“What’s your wish, Mark??” Jaebum asks with full of curiousity

“My wish is… to be with my girl forever” Mark smiles and moves his body closer to Lena. Mark caress Lena’s cheek and kisses Lena’s lips sweetly.