Love is in the air

Bestfriend?

“Is everyone ready?” Jackson asks. He is sitting on the driver seat. Jimin is sitting next to him. Yerin and Yugyeom are on the back seat of the car.

“Yes!!” Yerin and Jimin answer him cheerfully

“No!!” Yugyeom says loudly. Everyone is looking at him.

“Yerin, you haven’t worn your safety belt yet.” He continues

“Oh I’m sorry. I’m so excited that I forgot to do that”

Yugyeom unbuckles his seat belt and helps Yerin to wear hers.

“Thankyou” Yerin’s cheeks are now blushing.

“uuuuuh super sweet!!! Jackson, don’t you do the same to me too??? I haven’t worn mine yet!” Jimin looks at Jackson

“Don’t be such a spoiled girl, Park Jimin”

Jimin rolls her eyes and wears her seat belt herself.

“Good girl” Jackson pinches Jimin’s cheek

“it hurts!! Don’t touch me!” Jimin yells at Jackson. Everyone is laughing.

“By the way, is Bambam going to join us here?”

“Nope. He’s in Jb’s car with Youngjae.”

“why?”

“They claim theirselves as the ‘we’re single and we’re happy’ team. Since Mark is with Lena and Jinyoung is with Suzy in Mark’s car”

“I can join them! I’m single too!” Jimin says

Jackson is now side eye-ing Jimin.

“what???! Don’t look at me like that!”

“okay. Let’s get going.” Jackson starts driving. Yerin and Yugyeom chuckles. They want to laugh out loud but it seems like Jackson took Jimin’s joke a little too seriously this time. No one knows what kind of relationship they actually have aside from ‘bestfriend’.

They spend a really good time in the car. Jackson’s car feels like a karaoke room. They are singing out loud, sharing, telling story and secrets to each other. They really enjoy the time.

-----

“Waaaaaaah so beautiful!” Yerin and Jimin say right after they get out of the car. The scenery is so amazing. The sand, the blue water, the sound of the wind, the sound of the wave. They love it.

“I need to take a picture!” Yeris runs back to the car

“What do you need, Yerin-ah?” Yugyeom asks her

“I need my camera. Look at this place! So beautiful!”

“Let me get it for you. In your bag, right?”

Yerin nods. Yugyeom gets into the car and grabs Yerin’s bag. He opens it and takes the camera. And the cookies jar too.

“This is your camera”

“Thanks”

“And… what is this, Yerin? Looks delicious!”

“NO!!! Put it back to the bag!”

“I… Im sorry…” Yugyeom quickly put the jar into Yerin’s bag.

“Let’s walk around, Yugyeom. The wind is so refreshing” Yerin takes Yugyeom’s hand. They take their shoes off. They can feel the warm sand beneath their feet.

They meet Jimin and Jackson who are building a sand castle. They also see Lena and Mark sun bathing together with cocktails In their hands. Jinyoung and Suzy are riding the jet ski. Love is in the air! While the ‘we’re single and we’re happy’ team are playing volley beach with the some other friends.

“Yerin-ah do you want to play something too, like the others?”

“uhm… no. I just want to walk along the beach. Let’s go there. There are too many people here. I wanna take some pictures” Yerin points her finger to the spot where no one is there.

When they are walking walking, they hear Jimin’s shouting to them

“YERIN-AH.. HAVE YOU GIVEN THE COOKIES TO YUGYEOM? IF THERE ARE SOME LEFT OVERS, TELL ME, OKAY?”

Yerin and Yugyeom turn around. They see Jackson hits jimin’s arm after she said that. Jackson probably gave the sign to Jimin not to disturb them.

“NO WAY!!!” Yerin shouts back. They can see Jimin is pouting. But the she and smiles and then gives a thumb up to Yerin.

“What cookie?” Yugyeom asks curiously.

“uhm… actually… that one… in.... my bag…” Yerin answers her while scratching her hair

“If I knew it was mine, I wouldn’t let you took it back!!

“I’m sorry. I’m just afraid about the… taste. Hehehe”

“It looks delicious, really”

“Wait until you taste it yourself. Hehe. By the way… I’m still curious about this thing. About you and Lena that were suddenly being…. Close?” Yerin asks Yugyeom with soft voice. She doesn’t want to sound like accusing or something.

“Lena is having a crush on Mark. Haha. So cute. She asked me to help her. When you saw me talking or hanging out with her, all we did were ONLY talking about Mark!”

“If I were her, I would probably ask Jackson. Since he’s pretty close with Mark”

“She wanted to ask Jackson at first. But you know… Jackson has a big mouth. Haha. She wanted to keep this as a secret until she’s really dating with Mark”

“ah… I get it”

“you were Jealous?”

“A bit, okay. Just a little bit.” Yerin makes a ‘small’ sign by sticking her index finger and thumb together.

Yugyeom smiles and hugs Yerin so thightly. Yerin can feel Yugyeom’s warm arms wrapped around her neck. Yerin hugs him back and wraps her arms around Yugyeom’s body.They push their bodies closer to each other. In this time, even without telling each other, Yerin knows that Yugyeom is hers. And Yugyeom knows that Yerin is his.