Mood Ruiner

Bestfriend?

There's so many questions in Yerin's head. She tries so hard not to overthink about it. She tries to keep herself busy by trying to cook something. And… to be honest because Yugyeom will come over tonight.

"Eyyyy what brings you to the kitchen, Yerin-ah? You don't even cook for me!!!" Jimin suddenly appears and teasing her.

"Why? I'm a girl, and is it not normal for a girl trying to learn how to cook?!"

"Hey I'm just asking though!! And uhm... Is that him, eh?" Jimin says with that teasing smile on her face

"What are you saying"

"Hey don't act stupid! I saw that, Yerin-ah~ That was... So sweeeeeet awww" 


"Shut up" Yerin doesn't even dare to look into Jimin's eyes. Jimin keeps teasing and asking her so many questions but Yerin keeps shut.

"Jimin, don't you see what I'm doing now??? If my chicken get burnt, you are the one to blame"

 


"Uh I'm scared.. I also blame you for making me hold my pee when you were ki... upsss.  Hahahaha" Jimin laughs so hard while walking back to her room. 

I’m in love I’m in love oh I’m in love
Why is the sun shining so much?
I’m in love I’m in love oh I’m in love
Why does the wind feel so refreshing?


Yerin could hear Jimin singing from the kitchen. Sometimes she feels Jimin is too annoying that she doesn't think anyone can deal with it. But she can’t imagine how boring her life can be if it’s not because of Jimin’s presence. She knows that she loves her bestfriend so much. 

"Wait....JIMIN-AH.. JIMIN-AH..."  Yerin puts her chicken into the oven and calls Jimin loudly. 

"WHAT" Jimin replies loudly from her room.

"CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A WHILE?" Jimin doesn't reply but in 10 seconds she is already in the kitchen.

"Are you asking me to tease you again???"

"NO!!! Umh... I just want to ask something..... You came to the restroom with someone, right?"

"Yap"

"Did that girl know that... I and Yugyeom... Were... You know..."

"Ah... Lena? She didn't know. I didn't let her to come into the restroom with a bit of acting. You know... I'm good at it haha. I know that you don't want many people to know. I'm a nice friend, right?"

"Thanks for that. Hehe. Wait. Lena?"

"Yes why?"

"Nothing.. Jimin, do you by any chance... know something about Lena and the boy that's probably in relationship or close with her?"

"Nope.. She never tells anything. But she tells me that he likes a boy in our company. But she never tells me who. Why are you so curious??"

"That's the same question for your curiousity towards me!!"

"Eyyy.. Bad girl. By the way, you know what Yerin? Although you and Yugyeom are so close, I'm a bit surprised to see you and him doing that.. you know.. kissing.."

"CAN YOU NOT MENTION ABOUT THAT PART"

"Oh sorry.. I thought.... Yugyeom is dating Lena. Like everyone knows that you are the only girl that is so close with him. And when suddenly he’s being close with another girl, maybe there is something.. But well.. I was wrong. Never thought you'll end up dating him heheh"

"NO!!! I'm not dating with anyone!"

"And what about that kiss, then? Bestfriend kiss??"

"That was... Just... Uhm...." 

Suddenly the bell rings.

"It's him!!" Yerin runs into the door and Jimin rolls her eyes with dissapointed look in her face because she hasn't got the answer of her curiousity. 

Yerin is standing in front of the door. But she doesn't open it. She thinks about what Jimin just said. It's too obvious that there's something between  Lena and Yugyeom. But if that really happens, why did Yugyeom kiss her like that? 

"Until when are you gonna standing there and let our guest.. I mean, your boyfriend waiting, huh??"

"I told you, he's not my boyfriend!!"

"Don't say that.. What if he hears?! Okay forget it. Now, open the door!"

Yerin already hold the door knob for 2 minutes and she hasn't opened it yet. She tries to gain the strenght. It's the first time for her to feel this awkward with Yugyeom. 

She finally open the door. 

She sees Lena. It's so obvious that Yerin looks a bit upset. But she tries to keep smiling.

"Hello.. Yerin.."

"Oh Hi. Do you want to meet Jimin?"

"No no I want to meet you, actually"

Yerin doesn't want to look mean but she doesn't wanna talk to Lena. At All. At least for now. 

"Lena.. I'm sorry but I really need to get my homework done. The deadline is tomorrow"

"How about tomorrow?"

"I'm afraid I can't.. I'll be busy tomorrow."

"Okay I understand.. But do you mind telling me whenever you have time?"

"No problem. I will tell you"

"Okay thankyou. Bye. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Yerin closes the door. She sighes. 

"Yerin do you smell that??? I think your chicken is burning....???!!!"

"Can you help me to  handle it, Jimin? I think I'm gonna sleep now" Yerin's voice sounds so weak

"Okay.. Have a nice dream, okay?" Jimin says without teasing her like usual because she knows so well that her friend is not in a good mood.

Right when Yerin wants to close her eyes, her phone is vibrating. Messages from Yugyeom.

            Kim Yugyeom : Hey, don't sleep yet! I'll be there in 15 minutes, ok? :)

            Me : Don't come. I'm doing my homework. Sorry.

            Kim Yugyeom : You can copy mine? :D

            Me : I can do it myself

            Kim Yugyeom : Oh okay.. Fighting!

            Kim Yugyeom : See you tomorrow, okay?

            Kim Yugyeom : Goodnight :)

Yugyeom doesn't understand at all. After what they've been through all this time, and... today… it's his first time to be so confused about Yerin. He always can read her mind. Always. But not for this time.