It's His Book

Bestfriend?

On the next day, Yerin and Jimin come a bit late to school. Yerin is Jimin's chairmate. But she sees Jimin is sitting next to Bambam. She sighes. She feels like going back home.

Yugyeoms is now sitting on Jimin's seat. He's resting his head on the table with his headphone on. 

"Jimin, why are you not sitting with me???"

"I'm sorry Yerin. I and Bambam are going to talk about our project so it'll be easier if I move here. Just for one day, ok???"

"What project?!"

"For our holiday, remember?? Our class are planning to go on a trip together which is in 2 weeks from now and we are the organizer"

"Oh.." Yerin walks back to her seat and slowly puts her bag on the chair. She doesn't want to wake Yugyeom up. And she doesn't want to talk with him either so it's better if Yugyeom sleeps until the class ends. 

Yugyeom’s phone is next to his head. Yerin can see the song playlist. It's all..... Yerin's songs. All of the songs that she covered. She can’t believe it. Does that mean her voice is Yugyeom’s favorite sound?

--------

The teacher finally comes. She wants to wakes Yugyeom up. But she doesn't want to talk to him. She decides to take Yugyeom's headphone off his ears. Yugyeom wakes up.

"Ah.. Thank you" He pinches Yerin’s cheek gently.

The teacher, Mr. Park tells the students to submit the assignment on his desk. Yerin grabs her bag and looks for her book. She can't find it. She just realized that she forgot to bring it. She looks so panic. Yugyeom is on the half way to the teacher's table. He looks for Yerin but she's still on her table looking so panic. 

"So.... There is 1 student who hasn't done the homework. Who?"

Yerin slowly raises her hand up. Followed by Yugyeom. Yerin looks confused.

"I said, 1 student" Mr. Park says.

"It's me, Mr. Park" Yerin raises her hand up again

"No it's me” in a speed of light, Yugyeom raises his hand too

"Let me check first" Mr. Park checks the books on his table. 

"Baek Yerin... It's your book, right?" Mr. Park shows her the book. With her name on it.

"I swear that it’s....."

"Yes Mr. Park it's her book. I'm the one who didn't submit."

"What are you saying, Yerin. I saw that you put that on Mr. Park's desk." Yugyeom says to Yerin.

“But it’s yo….”

“It’s yours, Yerin” Yerin doesn't understand why would he do that. It's Yugyeom's book!!

"Okay then.. Yugyeom, you know the consequence, right?"

"Yes I do, Mr." 

"Ok. You can start now."

The punishment for student who doesn't do the homework is run the laps for 10 times. 

Yugyeom heads out to the field and starts running. Everyone looks confused. They smell something fishy. Everyone knows that Yerin is a smart and is a good student. And It’s her first time to be so careless like this. It’s so obvious that Yugyeom changed his name into Yerin’s name. He borrowed Jimin’s correction pen earlier. Everyone realized it. Well… Except Mr. Park.

"Excuse me, Mr. Park" Yerin says as she raises her hand up.

"Yes, Yerin?"

"May I... Go to the toilet please?

"Of course"

"Thankyou"

Yerin walks out to the toi... No. To the field. She sees Yugyeom running there. She has to admit that he likes Yugyeom's body so much. Especially when he's doing sports. His height and his weight are just perfect.

She runs to Yugyeom without saying anything. Now she's running next to Yugyeom. Yugyeom slower his steps so that Yerin can catch up on him. 

"Why are you here??"

"I should be the one who do this"

"You better go back to the class now. I don't want Mr. Park finds out that you didn't submit the homework"

"I don't mind tho. I never run away from what I've done"

"Then..... Why do  you run away from me?"

Yerin really wants to stop running when whe hears that. But she holds it back.

"I never.You do"

"What do you mean?" Yugyeom stops running and with heavy breathe, looks into Yerin's eyes.

"Nothing. Let's get running again!!! No one would be in the bathroom for this long. I don't want to be punished again!"

"You're such a bad student"

Yerin and Yugyeom laugh and run again. Yugyeom still needs the  answer from Yerin but he doesn't want to force Yerin to explain that. He knows, if Yerin trusts her, she will tell him. Sooner or later.