She Cries

Bestfriend?

Yugyeom runs to look for Yerin. He asks everyone he meets about where she is. 

"Bambam, do you see Yerin???"

"Yerin... Oh! I saw her walked into the restroom on the 4th floor if I'm not mistaken"

"Thanks man"

"You're..." Yugyeom runs so fast before Bambam finishing his words.

"O...kay...." Bambam says to himself.

Yugyeom waits in front of the ladies rest room door. There is no sign of Yerin to come out. He decides to get in. He opens the knob slowly. He sees Yerin is standing there in front of the mirror. Crying. Looks like there's no one else in the restroom except himself and Yerin. Yugyeom feels something heavy in his heart. He never wants to see her best, best friend crying like that. Whatever the reason is. And he will hate himself so much if it's true that the reason of Yerin's tears is him. He watches Yerin crying alone. He feels his own tears running down his face too. There's nothing he can do now except... Except.... Runs to her and hugs her thightly. 

"Stop crying. I hate seeing you crying" Yugyeom whispers to Yerin with her arms wrapped around Yerin's waist. Hugging his bestfriend's body so thightly. Yerin stops crying for a while. She closes her eyes. She can smell someone's scent that is so familiar to her. She recognizes that voice. She slowly opens her eyes and look to the mirror. It's him. It's Yugyeom. Yerin can feel Yugyeom's tears make her shoulder wet. 

They stay still for about a minute. None of them can say anything. Until Yugyeom finally speaks.

"Don't ever ask me to stop hugging you like this"

"I won't. But you are the one who will"

Why do they do this? They have no idea. Aren't they just bestfriend?

"Why would I"

"Because you and...."

Yugyeom starts kissing Yerin's shoulder before Yerin finishes her words. Yerin alomst can't believe it. They are so close to each other. They hit, touch, and hug each other like bestfriends do. But this one.. They realize that it's more than that.

"Shhhh" Yugyeom tells Yerin to stop talking  as he tightens his hug. Yerin feels her body is getting closer to Yugyeom's body. Yugyeom kisses her shoulder, and going up to her neck. Yerin feels the chills going through her whole body. She closes her eyes as she hold Yugyeom's hands that are wrapping thightly around her waist. Yugyeom keeps kissing her until he almost reaches Yerin's lips. Yerin turns his face to Yugyeom's slowly. Yugyeom starts kissing the corner of yerin's lips and getting closer to the center part of it. Yerin lift her right hand up to Yugyeom's cheek and caresses it gently. Yerin kisses him back and they finally have the guts to look into each other's eyes. Yerin turns her body around to face Yugyeom's and she wraps her arms around Yugyeom's neck. They kiss each other sweetly.

Suddenly.. They hear 2 girls are talking and laughing in front of the door. Yerin gives a sign to Yugyeom that they need to stop but Yugyeom just keeps kissing her so Yerin just keeps letting Yugyeom do what he wants. She doesn't want to stop too, honestly.

One of the girl finally opens the door. 

"OH. MY. GOD. I’M SORRY. BYE" 

Yerin knows that voice. Jimin's voice. Looks like Jimin was frozen there for a while and immediately closed the door after seeing her kissing with Yugyeom. But she still doesn't know who another girl Jimin was talking to. She doesn't really care. 

Yugyeom finally moves his lips to Yerin's forehead. 

"Can we talk again tonight? Looks like I'm late for practicing"

"Where?"

"Uhm... Your place?"

"Okay. I'll wait for you"

After unwrapping his hands around Yerin's waist, Yugyeom walks slowly towards the door. 

"Yugyeom" Yerin calls his name

Yugyeom turns around. Yerin kiss his lips once again before she leaves the restroom. Yugyeom doesn’t move. He touches his own lips with the tip of his fingers as he sees Yerin leaves the restroom. He catches himself smiling like crazy.