Chapter 5

Now Is Not The Time For Happiness

So basically now we are walking. I don't get why, but Sun Young wants new clothes. I want to save my brother and kill Goo Hara, but they aren't helping me a bit. And it's strange how we never stopped in a shop, from which we can buy weapons. Noooo, we had to stop for their damn clothes. It's nice, isn't it?

How is everything destroyed and this street is a totally different story? I have the feeling that something's gonna happen. But I don't know when. Just soon. They are all happy and I'm here annoyed to death.

"Unnie, do you like this?" Jin Ri showed me a black top with a 'Fight For Hapiness' text written on it.

"It's nice."

"Here you go!" She placed it in my hands. But I spotted Soo Jung glaring at me.

"I can't take it."

"Please unnie! Pretty please!"

"Nope."

"Wae! Take it! You said you like it!"

"I said it's nice, not that I like it!"

She pouted. "Please?"

"Pff, okay, I'll take it. Happy now?"

"Yeah!! Go change in it!" She pushed me in the shop she got it from. A few seconds later I walked to her.

"I don't think it fits me."

"If you take that hat off--"

"No!"

"Why nooooo?!"

The other three came to us. Soo Jung glaring at me like before. Jin Ri, please go away, I don't want to die.. I can't die easily, but that's other thing.

"Choi Jin Ri, why the hell are you talking with her?!" She's scary.

"Because she is my unnie! Can't I talk?! And by the way look what I got for her!" Jin Ri turned me to them. I didn't dare to look up, they scare the crap out of me.

"The hat looks bad with it." Sun Young said.

"I know." Short reply, why no?

"Then take it off or at least buy another one."

"I won't take it off."

"Why?" Four at once.

"Because.."

"Because?..."

"I can't tell you."

"Come with me for a second, please." Song Qian pulled me and we stopped when we were far enough so the others won't hear us.

"What is it?"

"I thought a bit about it.. Don’t shout or something but.. Are you Liu Yi Yun?" Damn it.

"Nope, who is she?" I'll act like someone just hit me.

"Come on, tell me the truth. I told you I don't bite." She was serious.

"Okay. I am Liu Yi Yun. But I don't think you know anything else."

"O, I do. Aren't you the Princess who had to become the queen? I remember the king was denying every time when people asked if you were his daughter."

"I am the Princess. And it's true that dad denied everything. He wanted the people to think that my brother had to be the next king..." My tears were about to fall and my eyes were changing. I don't like talking about Jonghyun because I begin to cry. Every f***ing time.

"Are you alright?"

"It's just that I want to find him, but I have no idea if he is still alive or no. My parents are dead, he is somewhere, maybe alive, and I'm here crying like an idiot. Sorry, I have to go." I ran away. I don't like people seeing me like this, I look weak.

 

Song Qian's POV

She just ran away from me. But I want to help her.. I walked back to the others. They were staring at me weirdly.

"What happen?" Sun Young said.

"We have to go. Stop shopping and go get your stuff from the house. Meet me here in 10 minutes."

"Wtf? Where are we going?! What's going on with you?!" Soo Jung is asking too much.

"It's between me and her. You won't know until she wants to tell you herself."

"Who? That Liu girl?" Jung is getting on my nerves...

"You have no idea who she is, do you?" I yelled to her. She was shocked, mainly because this is the second time I yell to her.

"What are you even talking about?!"

"She can use you to feed the animals if she wants. Now shut up and go pack your stuff."

Aish, these girls.. But where did she go? I dealed her number on my phone.

"Yi Yun! Where are you?"

"I am near your house. I'm going to take my stuff from there. And please, don't call me Yi Yun."

"The others just went towards there and why no? It's your name after all."

"Just don't call me anyway and I have to hurry so they won't see me. See you soon, hopefully." I heard beep after that. Where will that girl go?! As I was getting close to the house, I saw Amber coming. She stared at me. Her eyes were bright red, she looked angry. Is she angry at me?!

"Hey! Yi Yun! Why are you looking at me like that?" But she fastened her steps and two seconds later she was in front of me.

"Thank you so much for reminding me about Jonghyun." She clenched her fists and stared at her feet.

"Jonghyun? Who is he? Was he your boyfriend?" SunYoung suddenly appeared. Oh god, what is wrong with them?!

"WHY EVERYONE THINKS HE IS MY BOYFRIEND?!" A loud yell came from . She looked so not-angry earlier..

"Then did you love him?"

"OMFG, just move. I'm sick of people asking me stupid questions."

"What's going on?" Jin Ri opened the door and ran to us. "Unnie!" She tried to hug Yi Yun, but just got pushed away. "Ouch, than hurts unnie!" And that sentence got answered with a death glare from Yi Yun. "Unnie, why your eyes are bright red?!" That shocked the glaring one. She immediately looked down and hid her face in her palms.

"Don't look in my eyes when you see them like that, please. If you prefer to live, you better not look them." She whispered and her hat fell. She's pretty unlucky today.

"WOAH, YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING!" Seriously Jin Ri!? Yi Yun got her hat from the ground and placed it on her head again.

"I have to go." She walked inside and I followed her. Why is she always going somewhere?

"Yi Yun wait!" She froze and turned to me, again with anger. Uh-oh...

"THEY ARE HERE!! DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT WHEN THEY ARE HERE!!" Few tears were falling from her eyes. She didn't look okay..

"Don't yell!! If you're gonna yell, AT LEAST GO OUTSIDE!" Soo Jung, CAN'T YOU SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT?! Amber turned towards Jung, and she jumped a step backwards. "What the..."

"Soo Jung, don't look in her eyes. Are your stuff ready?"

"Tell me what's going on with that girl!"

"Unnie, I found som--" That’s it.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FCK UP BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE!" My voice was rising up, but that's what happens when they don't listen to me. "First, Amber is not feeling good. We have to go so she can take some fresh air. Pack your fcking stuff and get your a$$es outside. And Soo Jung, don't yell to her. I told you something earlier." I got Amber's bag and all of us went outside. We will continue in the next clan. I think too much light makes Soo Jung annoyed. And Amber also. For some reason she doesn't want to talk about anything. She just ran away. Maybe she won't talk about it later too. I will give her some time, maybe she is embarrassed. If I was on her place, I'd feel the same way. It's not easy to be the king or queen and everyone to tell you traitor, killer, that you are grasping and that you care only about yourself. I see it's not easy to her.