Chapter 4

Now Is Not The Time For Happiness

Woah.. Everything here looks a lot different than the Fire clan. It's... Destroyed..

Some people are walking around. But I bet major part of the population here was killed or moved away.

Many lights come from everywhere. But the sun is not shining bright.

"Geugeos-eun daleungeoya.."

Yi Yun. Of course it will be different. You chose this path. You should forget about the things you are used to have. These people are more important than you. And now I’m talking to myself, great.

I walked down a big street. It's more lively here. There are some opened shops, cars, everything is normal here. Like it's not a part of this city. While I was looking around, somehow I walked in a darker street. And looks like it has no end nor start.

"Can someone tell me how to go to the main street?" Nothing. "Someone help me!" I shouted. Is there really none here? But then I heard footsteps. They were getting louder and louder. "Is someone there?"

"Dangsin-eun yeogiseo mwohaneungeoya?" I heard female voice.

"Naneun ilh-eoss-eoyo."

"Cute. I hate cute stuff." She punched me hard in the stomach. I almost fell, but no. I'm strong, I should keep up.

"WHY YOU DID THAT?!" I looked in front of me. Four girls were standing there.

"Look what we have here. A tomboy." The one with blonde hair laughed. I glared at her. She has no right to hit me.

"What is so funny? I don't get it." I said back and smiled.

"Hey, you little girl! Don't ever say anything to me. She slapped my cheek. It begun to bleed, but I don't really care.

"What a coincidence! He's my cousin." I’ll keep smile on my face. She doesn’t know who I am, I better not get angry.

"What are you talking about? He has no family from 10 years, only his sister." She replied and smirked.

"Hey there Soo Jung." I heard his voice behind me. So her name is Soo Jung? It's a nice name.

"J-Royal? Why are you here?" A girl with light blue and black clothes said.

"I see Soo Jung's welcome isn't as warm as I thought it should be. From now on she is going with us."

"MWO?!" Soo Jung shouted.

"I didn't introduce myself. I'm--."

"None cares." A girl with short hair said while looking at her hands.

"Look, the prince wants us to get her-" He pointed at me. "to him. If we don't do it, we'll have to pay for her death. You better defend her. Arasso?" He turned to me and smiled. "Don't worry about them. They won't do anything to you."

"You will leave me with THEM!?" I asked while he was walking away. "...."

"Don't worry, we don't bite." The one with dark red clothes said.

"Are you sure?" I stayed few steps away from them and she chuckled. Am I funny?...

"Of course. Let's go home now, I'm hungry~!" She patted my back and we walked back on the main street. I couldn't find the way, but they did. Good job Yi Yun..

"What are your names?" I asked. Hopefully they won't cut me into pieces for asking.

The friendly girl started pointing at each one of them. "Sun Young, Nature clan. Soo Jung, Light clan. Jin Ri, Water clan. Aaaand me, Song Qian, Fire clan. And you are?"

"I am Yi Y-- I'm Amber J. Liu!"

"You are Yi-What?"

"I... I'm not Yi-something. I'm Amber."

"Are you sure?" Soo Jung said.

"I am sure. You say I don't even know my own name?"

"It's a weird name. Whatever, let's go in." She walked in a big building. So this is where she lives? Not as good as my place, at least as how it was before it got destroyed.

"It's nice here. But why it has so many lamps and stuff?"

"Hello? We are in the Light clan. Haven't you ever gone outside your clan's teritory before?

"I've never been outside it." I sat down at the sofa. Song sat next to me and stared like never before.

"I know you from somewhere.." She tapped her chin, still staring at me.

"Really? 'Couse I've never seen you before." Of course I have seen her, I know everyone from my clan. And everywhere.

"Strange.. Your eyes..." Seriously, the others don't see them, but she does.

"What about them?" One problem - I don't know how to control their 'change' and I can't do it. Jonghyun knew, but..

"I'll tell you later." She said and walked in another room.

"What was that?"

"No idea, for the first time ever we see her like that. Unnie, I wanna show you something!" Jin Ri smiled. She got out her phone and walked next to me.

"Unnie?" I was taken a bit aback. None ever called me like that.

"Yea! You are my unnie, I'm your younger unnie! Look~!" She moved her phone in front of me. The front camera was on. "Say Kimchi~!" She shouted and took a photo of us. I hate making photos, and especially when someone else takes a photo of me. I. Hate. It.

"Why you did that?!" I yelled and she jumped a bit.

"I just wanted to have your photo. I won't delete it, it looks good!"

"Oh, do whatever you want. But know your limits."

"Nae, unnie!" She also ran in another room, which I assume is hers.

"Someone else who wants to stare at me or take a photo? Please no." I sighed and stood up. But Soo Jung pushed me back on the sofa. Now what?! "Yes?"

"You are strange. Don't come near us or something bad is gonna happen. To you." Smirk formed on her face. How not cool.

"Wae?"

"Just don't talk to me nor any of the other." Finally, I was left alone in the room. It's not like I want them around me either. I don't get why he left me with these four.




 


Author's Note :

Geugeos-eun daleungeoya - It's different

Dangsin-eun yeogiseo mwohaneungeoya - What are you doing here?

Naneun ilh-eoss-eoyo - I am lost

I'm just putting them here so you'll know what it means. ^^