Chapter 1

Now Is Not The Time For Happiness

Amber's POV

Not everything is destroyed. The fire clan , my clan, is still not destroyed. People were fighting. For what you may ask. For freedom. For just. For happiness. For their lives.

That dictator has made us her slaves. She destroyed the cities, homes, the whole planet is under her control now. Many people were taken away from their loved ones. And none tries to stop her. The other three clans later decided to stay quiet in their hole without trying to do even one single thing. Well, it’s true that they are scared, but it’s for their own damn lifes.

Who am I? My real name is Liu Yi Yun. The people call me Amber J. Liu or just Amber. My father was the king of the planet, and his father before him, and it goes like that for around 1000 years in the past. None knows I am the next and the first ever queen. I am from the fire clan.

Before you ask, yes, I will go alone, versus thousands of soldiers. But I have none else beside me. I am all alone, only my grandma is keeping me up. None wants to go near me since everyone think I’m some kind of alien because I saved them. I might be everyone's hero, but if you cut that out, I'm just none.

But it doesn't matter. Many people’s lifes were taken away, that means more will be taken soon.

I succeed saving only one clan. What about the other three? None tries to do anything, and they can’t. That means I have to. Have I told you I know everyone? Yes, everyone. I know what each person is doing right now, all the names and faces, what happened to them. And with that I feel awful when someone dies. And I don’t want there to be more deaths because of her.

People say I betrayed them. They think I am either dead or hiding somewhere. But it’s nothing like that. It’s true I never went in other clan. But everything has it’s first time, doesn’t it?

Someone once told me I’m really happy because I have everything. But I don’t think now is the time for happiness.

I have nothing more to say.

- Your Queen



 


Author's note: 
Heyoo~ I had to post this such long time ago. But I had some problems here and there.. I wasn't in the mood to do anything. Like Really..
This chapter is "showing you" a bit of what happen in World War 3. It's something like a letter(?) from her. I hope you like it~
By the way, this fic will be mainly in Amber's POV, so don't be surprised when I write : Back to normal POV.
Subscribe, I'd love it~!