Chapter 2

Now Is Not The Time For Happiness

Amber's POV

"What are you thinking so hard about?" I heard grandma saying behind me.

"Nothing." I replied with a bit cold voice. I can't tell her what am I going to do or evedyone will find out and I will have problems.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about me."

"You remember I can see your thoughts, don't you?" Ops... I forgot about this.. "Don't do it. Please Yi Yun. We lost your parents and your brother. I don't want to lose you too."

"Grandma, I miss him the most.." Tears were forming in my eyes. Every day I'm wondering if he is still alive and where he may be..

"I miss all of them too. If this will make you feel better, yesterday I heard some people talking how an assassin saved someone."

"And how is this supposed to cheer me up?" I think this is one of the moments when she doesn’t know what to say and just says the first thing that comes up her mind.

"Don't you think it may be your brother?"

"Of course no. Grandma, Jonghyun is not assassin. You know there is only one on this planet and none knows anything about him." I looked out the window again. Oh no.. "Hide."

"What? Wae?"

"Goo Hara's soldiers are here. I have to go. Hide in dad's room and don't dare show yourself outside." I ran out the house. One of the men grabbed a kid. He punched it twice and asked if he knows where the queen is. Of course the kid can’t answer, but it still looked scary to watch how it’s being hurt because of me.. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled and hit the soldier with fire. He begun burning and disappeared. The kid fell down. "Hey. Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me, scared.

"Y-yes, I-I'm okay.. Thank you." He nodded, bowed fastly and ran away.

"Where is Liu Yi Yun?!" One of the soldiers shouted to the people in front of him.


"There is none named like that here.." An ahjumma said while hiding her head.

"Don't lie!" He slapped her. I walked to him and tapped him on his shoulder. "WHAT?" At the moment he turned around I punched him in the face. He fell down. I ran to the woman and made a little spark in my hand. A shield appeared and covered both of us.

"What..." She said while staring at me with wide open eyes.

"Don't worry. Here, hold this until you go home." I moved the spark in her hand and signaled to run. When I turned back to the soldiers, they were walking backwards. "YOU WANT MORE, A$$HOLES?!" All of them suddenly disappeared. "Are everyone alright?!" I shouted and slowly the people got out of their hiding places. Someone pointed at a big hole in the Wall. "I see. Don't mind it." I made a spark again and a sphere appeared around me. It got bigger and bigger with every second and soon it was big enough to cover the city.

"I'm impressed." A man walked next to me, while clapping loudly. A mask was hiding his face. He was wearing black clothes, you could see only his hands and light red eyes. He had all kinds of weapons fixed on his waist and two big knives on his arms.

"Who are you?" I asked while he was walking in circles around me.

"You look familiar. All of you people, mind your own job for a bit, okay?" At that moment everyone went back to whatever they were doing.

"How am I familiar to a stranger?"

"Aren't you Liu Yi Yun?" Damn it..

"I'm not. My name is Amber. Mind telling me who you are?"

"I'm just someone."
He kicked a little rock.

"You haven't answered my question yet."

"You know me pretty good actually."

"From where should I know anything about you? I see you for the first time ever."
He suddenly stopped walking and looked at the ground.

"You seriously don't know?"

"Um.. No?"

"I will tell you one more thing. I am the only person who can tell you where your brother is."
He took a glance of my face.

"YOU KNOW?!"

Okay, this dude got me looking at him with wide open eyes.

"Yes, I do."

"Don't joke with this."
Seriously, if he is lying, I will break his neck.

"I'm not joking. Not even a bit." I could see his smirk even under the mask. This guy is weird..

"Goo Hara's soldiers took my brother when he was 15... That means 10 years ago... And I don't think he is alive anymore.."

"He wanted me to find you."

"But.."

"Next time we see each other, if you guess who you might just talked to, I will get you to him~”
He walked one step forward and turned his head to me. "Think about it. It's not that hard to guess." He winked and disappeared. Dafuq was this guy... But from the way he talks.. I have the feeling I know him from long time..

Whatever.

"Who was he?" I shouted and the same kid from earlier came.

"I have seen him before." He said.

"Really? Do you know his name?" I want to know. Now.

"His name is—"

"Come back home, Jason!"
I bet the boy's mother called him. He waved and ran away. But.. I I didn’t hear the name… Hopefully I will see him again.


 


Author's note :

Um.. I know this chapter is short. I had it written on my phone, but then I had to preinstall my phone because it didn't want to start and I had to rewrite this so I could post it now. I promise the next one will be longer! Sorry if there are some mistakes. And by the way, there will be some bad words at times, sry about that ;-;
Thanks for the subs ppl <3
And Merry Christmas! ^^