05 The 'drama' begins

Time Heals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo-K (minus DO) was now back at their practice room. Baekhyun was staring blankly at the ceiling trying to contemplate what happened back at the engineering building.

“Baekhyun, I think what you said to her was really uncalled for” Suho spoke. He didn’t know that their bickering would lead to something as serious as that.

“You can hate me all you want for telling you this, but what you did was wrong, you went overboard” He continued.

Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol remained quiet. They were thankful that they have Suho in their group. The guy surely knows how to deal with situations like this. They way he spoke clearly showed he was rebuking Baekhyun’s behavior but not Baekhyun as a person. He knew it was just a spur of the moment thing.

“I only wanted to piss her off; I just want to get even with her. I know I have no right to lash her out with those malicious words I said’ Baekhyun finally spoke, fiddling with his feet. He then stood up and excited the room. He was really upset with himself. Clearly he loathed the girl but still it was not enough reason to justify his stupid behavior. He couldn’t get off his mind the look in her hazel brown eyes. He was quite confused why he was so caught up with thoughts of her. He didn’t know why she has so much effect on him when in fact she was just a plain lass. He shook his head vehemently side to side attempting to get rid of the useless thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Shin Hye was seated in one of the building’s gazebo. She has completely forgotten her Drafting class. She was literally clutching her chest as if her heart would pop-out anytime. She was not used to cuss at other people but today was an exemption; she was beyond mad. It was not about the broken phone now but rather the last words that came out from the man’s mouth that pained her so much. She automatically looked up upon feeling her vision getting blurry as tears formed her eyes. She cannot cry. She didn’t want to cry. She was so over with crying. “Not now” she muttered to herself.

“I am sorry”

Shin Hye spun around to see who the person was behind her. She was surprised to see DO looking apologetic towards her. Were you even hoping that the ‘bastard’ would apologize to you? Dream on. It doesn’t even suit him.

“Are you okay now?” DO knew that Shin Hye was hurt at his Hyung’s words that’s why he decided to chase after her. He wanted to comfort her.

Shin Hye only chuckled at how cute DO’s reaction was.

“Why were you saying sorry when it’s not even your fault?” she said looking straight in his eyes.

“Partly, it was my fault because I sort of brought the guys to where you were”

“I am now fine” She said as she gave him a reassuring smile. You can call her bipolar or something for her sudden change of mood but it was all because of DO’s demeanor. DO flashed his signature smile while he seated beside her.

“How were you related to that bacon-bastard guy?” Shin Hye curiously asked

“He was one of my band mates along with the other four guys we were with earlier”

“Ahh”

“You know it was quite odd actually for Hyung to be acting that way. I mean, he doesn’t easily fret about things”

“Maybe..because I get into his nerves. Don’t worry, the feeling is mutual” She snorted to which DO laughed. What she said was actually true. She hated the guy so much to the point that she wanted to wring his neck.

“Do you want to see our practice room and maybe formally meet the band members as well?”

Shin Hye shook her head in disapproval.

“I know you wanted to cheer me up, but going to your practice room only meant I would see that blockhead. You know that’s the last thing I want now”.

“I know you will say that, but Hyung is not there”. DO knew from an SMS he received from Kai.

Who could re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter