(not) the truth

begin again

Youngji woke up after feeling some weight on her, she slowly opened her eyes. And looked at the calm white ceiling. She got a hangover, and a really bad headache because she was drunk the last night.

She felt something moving, and realized that she was being embraced. She slightly laughed and tried to move the weight from her.
"Oppa, what are you doing in my bed?" she whispered.

"Hongbin oppa,"

Youngji turned her head toward the sleeping guy, expecting to see her brother, but..

"AAAAA!" she yelled, made the guy beside her woke up. It was Jackson.

"Who are you?" she asked.

Jackson on the other side was shocked as well. "No, who are you?" he asked the same question.

Youngji quickly fixed her morning hair, "It's Youngji."

"I'm Jackson," he mumbled. "But, do you think.. are there something happened with us?" he shyly asked.

Both of them didn't remember what they did the last night.

"I think we just slept, I'm not the girl who will do it. And I don't know nothing about it. Plus, we're still wearing our clothes." she explained.

"I don't know about it too, but about the clothes thing, it might be we did it last night but wore our clothes again." he added.

"Don't be crazy, be positivem we didn't do anything last night." Youngji scolded.

"Okay okay," Jackson agreed. "But I'm still afraid," he continued. "Me too."

"Let's exchange numbers, so we can contact each other. Whether you .. or not." he couldn't even say that cursed word starting with P, ending with T.

Then, they exchanged numbers and said to each other farewell, hoping it's the last time they met. After that, Youngji took the bus to her place.

"What will I tell to Hongbin oppa?" she thought, ruffling her own hair.

She arrived safely at her apartment, whether to press the bell button or not. Thinking her brother will mad at her or not. But Youngji decided to press the bell button. After a second, her brother opened the door for her. He stared at her right onto her eyes. Youngji was startled.

"Hongbin oppa, I can explain," she started to speak.

Hongbin shook his head and hug his sister. "I'm so sorry I yelled at you yesterday. Where do you stay last night?" he asked, he was very worry that he can't sleep comfortably, and kept thinking about her.

"I was.. sleeping at my friend's house." she lied.

"I'm so sorry again, this will not happen again in the future. Have you eat breakfast?" he asked, receiving Youngji's "no".

"Good, I was going to make breakfast. You should watch some TV or take a shower," he pushed her slightly.

Youngji was taken aback, but did what Hongbin told her to do. "Mianhae, oppa."

-----------

It was 2 in the afternoon, both Hongbin and Youngji were resting on the couch, watching some funny comedy programs together. But strangely, Youngji didn't laugh even if the funny part appeared. Watching her silently, Hongbin got worried.

"Dongsaeng, are you sick? Did something bad happening to you?" he asked. Youngji nodded.

 "I lost my job," she said. Hongbin surprised, he crawled next to her, sitting facing her.

"So a senior tricked me, she asked for help for taking a check, from the CEO's office. She Gave me the key, so I Came to the CEO's office and searched for the checks." she explained.

"But then the CEO and some of my seniors came in, the CEO and the seniors were shocked, and before that the senior was smirking. You know, the CEO is really strict that he fired me before I can tell him everything." Youngji crawled, and hid her face.

"It's okay, that means, you're too good for the company." he said, patting her back.

"Oppa, eotteohkaji? It must be hard for you. I will definitely find another job as soon as possible." she said, clenching her hands tightly.

"It's okay, do not rush, take your time."

Just then, there was an incoming call. It was from Jackson, "Should I pick it up?" she thought while holding her phone.

"Who's calling?" Hongbin asked, he tried to see her phone, but to no avail, Because she hid her phone screen.

"Ehmm, I'm going to pick up this call first." she said, Hongbin nodded. Youngji then walked to her room, hoping that she does not get caught.

"Hello."

"Hello, Youngji, this is Jackson."

"Why, Jackson?"

"I found a picture on my phone, it's a picture of both of us."

"Okay, it's okay that we took a selca."

"I know, but, the thing is, I think we took it on the bed. And it seems like we were.. ."

"What?! Send me the picture, I'll hang up."

Youngji sat on her bed silently, "I must be dreaming, it's not real, he looked at it wrong." she said to her self.

Then, a message from Jackson came, she opened it with fear of seeing the proof that she doesn't want to know. But, she saw it, both of them were pulling the blanket up to their chest. While both of their shoulders, the body part that were not hidden by the blanket, were bare opened without any cloth.

"Oh my god, I just did something bad."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hey I updated! i just saw the comments and the subcribers. you are all amazing! thank you very much

and please say something about this chapter, is it too short? hehe

thankiees <3