5th

begin again

“Youngji, do you know what selfie is?” Jackson asked as he opened his T-shirt and threw it across the room. "What are you doing? Why did you took off your shirt?" Youngji asked, gaze fixed on his shirt.

"Why? I used to sleep topless." Jackson replied innocently. "You too, do you usually sleep while wearing suit?" he asked as he slowly lifted Youngji’s coat that she worn since earlier. Youngji shook her head, "No, but can I really take it off? Do you mind if I? Actually I am a little uncomfortable." Jackson winced when he heard Youngji’s answer, "What's wrong with your lady-like act?" Youngji just lift her shoulders. “Back to the beginning, why are you asking me about selfie?”

"I, have never done selfie together. I, actually is an orphan. Then I have a new parent, but they both died of drug contracted when I finished high school, and nobody wants to take me again." he explained, Jackson sighed, at his own sudden confession. "I did not go to college because I did not have the money, so I work to pay for my life."

Youngji patted Jackson, she smiled. Youngji took Jackson’s phone from his pocket, she opened the camera application, and immediately direct the camera in a good angle, and do a funny pose. Jackson watched her, and smiled, he then followed her to do a funny pose. The problem is they do not realize that the photos they produce is a photograph that produces slander.

~ END OF VIDEO~

After the video ended, Jackson’s phone screen turned black. Jackson with a limp put his phone on the table, he took off the headset from his ears, and leaned back in the chair. "Oh my god," Youngji brought her hand to to close it. "Oh my god," she repeats the same sentence again. Youngji trying hard to hold back her yells, but in vain. she shut tightly with her clothes, and yelled quietly as possible.

They were very surprised, but in a positive way. Nothing happened, they didn’t do anything. All of the things they imagined, those strange things they thought might happened, it never existed.

"I knew it , I already know all of this," Jackson said, grinning. "Thank you, God." Youngji also, she smiled very widely. To the extent of that, it looks like will tear. Youngji calm herself, she stood up from her seat, and pull Jackson to stand with her.

"Mr. Jackson, thank you for your time." Youngji formally, like the way people do business, invited Jackson to shake hands, but with a joking manner. Youngji was very happy and relieved that nothing happened.

Jackson laughed, he received the handshake, "No, miss, I should be the one who is more grateful. Well then, how about a piece of cake?" he asked. "I'm sorry, mister, but it seems like it's too late. And, I’m wearing a guy's coat, that will be strange." Youngji replied with a noble manner.

"Oh, it's okay, should I call a taxi for you?" Jackson asked. Youngji shook his head, "No, I will use the bus.". "What? A noblewoman went home with a bus?" Jackson asked, making a surprised expression, shaking his head lightly.

Youngji laughed, she hit Jackson softly, "Stop the acts, Jackson."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson eventually went with Youngji to her apartment by bus. They had reached the front of Youngji’s apartment building. "I'll go in first, my brother is probably waiting for me." she said, still smiling like crazy, because she still can’t control her happiness.

Jackson who was grinning too, suddenly lost his smile. He frowned confused, "Your brother?" he asked. Youngji nodded excitedly. "Was she lying? She doesn’t have a brother." Jackson thought, smirking, thinking that she was lying.

"What about that smirk?" Youngji asked, confused. "No, no nothing, come in, so your ‘brother’ did not wait too long." Jackson replied, emphasizing the word “brother” in the sentence.

Youngji frowned, but then she forgot it and went into the apartment building. Jackson also, he walked to the nearest bus stop, and wait for the next bus that goes to his area.

Youngji knocked on her door and pressing the bell with doubt. A few seconds later, Hongbin open the door. "Why did it takes so long?" he asked, slowly pull Youngji into the apartment. "I'm just looking for some air," she replied, still not able to eliminate her smile.

"For 2 hours? And why do you keep smiling? Any good news?" Hongbin asked again, while pinching Youngji’s cheeks. But he was also confused with the sudden change of her mood. "Nothing," replied Youngji with a slight shrug.

"Let me look at you first," Hongbin clutching her head, saw it from the top, bottom, right and left. He made sure everything was okay. But no, the accident in the café left a bruise on Youngji’s face.

“Did you hit your nose? And the back of your head?” Hongbin asked, shocked. Youngji muttered, "Hmm, well, yes. But it's not okay.". "No, it's not okay, go into your room and rest, I'll get some ice packs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngji already know that Kangjoon, the cafe owner, has her keychain. And she also knows that Kangjoon lived there, in his office. So, there she is, standing near the cafe, because the café is not open yet.

"I knew you would come," a familiar voice suddenly can be heard, making Youngji a little surprised, she turned toward the sound and saw Jackson who was walking leisurely with his hands in his pockets.

"Why are you here?" Youngji asked. Jackson became confused, "Eiii, I should be the one who ask it. Why are you here?" he asked the same question.

"I’m going to ask my keychain back, and to return his coat. Oh yes, also to say thank you," Youngji replied. She stared at Jackson with a how-about-you look. "I don’t know, forget about my reason, I told you not to come here."

Youngji chuckled, "So? I've got to do what you say? You're not my brother, after all, I had my reasons." Jackson was forced to nod, to admit his defeat in the small conversation battle.

"Oh, Jackson, do you know Kangjoon?" Youngji asked, Jackson turned around back facing Youngji, and shook his head.

"Eii, you seem to know him," Youngji teased, slightly pinched Jackson's arm. Jackson glanced at Youngji, "No, I don’t know, why? You want to know his number?" He folded his arms in front of his chest.

Youngji laughed, "Why are you being like this? Puberty?". “Ah, I don’t know,” Jackson ruffled his hair. "Aish, I'll buy a drink first." he said, walking away without the slightest look towards Youngji. "Jackson, buy me a guava juice!" Youngji said. Jackson closed his ears with his hands, "I do not listen to you,"

Youngji laugh again, ahe couldn’t stop the laughter, and just laugh until she fell on the ground. While she doesn’t know why she was laughing so hard, although it was not that worthy. Youngji wiped her tears, "I'm laughing too hard," she thought.

But then, someone helped Youngji to stand up, "Thank you," she giggled, still doesn’t recognize and be aware of people who have helped her stand earlier. A few seconds later, Youngji stopped laughing, and looking towards the people who helped her who was still standing nearby. "Oh, Kangjoon!" she surprised, covering .

"I've been here for a few minutes," Kangjoon said, leaning against the wall. Youngji choked. "But I don’t want to bother you laugh." Kangjoon added. He slowly walked towards Youngji, he stopped when he was standing right in front of her.

Kangjoon slowly bent, leaning forward, closer to Youngji’s face, diluting the distance between them. Instead, Youngji try to stay away from his face by leaning backward. Both did not move their feet like they had their feet glued with the ground.

Both did not move for a few seconds, Youngji who doesn’t know the purpose of Kangjoon, trying to hold her position and balance.

"I don’t know you’re this cute," said Kangjoon, smiling. Youngji surprised at his sudden words. She couldn’t hold her balance anymore, and fell on the ground, first. Youngji still staring at Kangjoon, "Are you drunk?" she asked, closing her nose with her hand because of the pungent smell of alcohol.

"Is it really strong? I just drink a little," Kangjoon replied, offering his hand to help Youngji to stand. Youngji reached out his hand, and pulled him so she could stand. But Kangjoon, who was not in his right mind, fell to the ground, while Youngji is successfully stood up.

Youngji saw Kangjoon’s expressions and how did he fell, she then started to laugh again. Kangjoon helped himself to stand. Once again, he looked at Youngji who was laughing in silence.

Youngji felt his attention who was focusing on her, so she stopped laughing. Kangjoon sullen, "Aaaa .." he whined. "Keep laughing," he was tugging at Youngji’s arm like a child.

Youngji frowned, "Looks like you're really drunk," she said, shaking her head. "Ani ani, your laughter is just so cute, you laugh without any sound, 100 percent air. The way you laugh is very special, no no, you are special. I love it." he explained.

Youngji blushed, she turned around, she was very shy. Youngji lowered her head, Kangjoon is the first to say that he liked her laughter. Because, people always say to change the way her laugh to be lady-like. Youngji always tried, but she couldn’t, she already has her laugh since she was still a kid.

A few seconds later, when Youngji felt that her cheek is no more red, she turned around again, facing Kangjoon. But instead, she locked eyes with Jackson’s back, and Kangjoon lying on the ground, covering his cheeks

 

 

 

 

 

hey.. I'm finally back.. after a thousand years hiatus ;;)

feel free to comment and critic