Camera Recorder

begin again

It was a really gloomy night, the street were quiet. Jackson and Youngji were on their way to Youngji's apartment, with Jackson piggybacking her.

"You don't have to do this," she said, blushing. She did a lot of sport before, that she has muscles, and gained weight.

"It's okay, just don't move, you're heavy." he laughed, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"Ahh, you're wearing his clothes?" Jackson realized something, he sighed. "I'll give it back to him, don't ever meet him again." he continued

"Why? I think I have to meet him again," Youngji answered, resting her head on Jackson's shoulder.

Jackson flustered, he almost jumped because of her small sudden action, but he resisted it. "W-what for?"

"He has my key chain," she answered.

"What? You just saved him from the pickpocket, and he took your key chain?" he asked, Jackson gritted his teeth, even though he was just thinking about him.

"Ya! You stupid!" Youngji smacked his head slightly, "It's not like that, ah, you will not understand. Why should I explain this to you."

"What? Did you just called me stupid?" Jackson stopped, he frowned. "Okay, I will throw you there, see that pond?" he teased, slightly running to the pond in front of the play ground.

Youngji laughed, she kicked her feet to all directions, and tighten her hug. She worried that she might fall backward, or Jackson were really going to throw her to the pond. "No! No! I was joking!" she yelled.

Jackson then stopped running, and walked to the play ground instead. "Arasseo, don't ever do that again, I might really throw you to a pool, I'm not an easy person, as you can see."

"But, what are we doing in this playground?" she asked, getting down from Jackson's back. "I don't have someone I can talk with if I'm done accompanying you to your place." 

Youngji put her head down, feeling sorry to him. She couldn't say anything for a few second and stayed like that.

"Hey, why are you so gloomy? When I'm the one who should be. But, aren't you feeling cold?" he said, with a loud voice, trying to cheer himself and Youngji.

Youngji put her head up, and shook it. "No, Kangjoon's coat is warm.." she stopped talking, realizing something odd. "Oh right! I left my coat there," she smacked her own forehead.

Jackson laughed, "How can you be this forgetful, miss Heo Youngji?"

Youngji thought about something, she walked toward the swing and sat there, swinging back and forth, she looked at Jackson. "Jackson, how can you know my surname?" she asked, frowning.

"I-I saw your name on your SNS profile." he answered, his pupils were shaking. Youngji answered with a silent laugh, "I don't even have an SNS account," she added, Youngji couldn't keep her balance and fell backward, to the ground. Jackson shocked, he ran to her, helped her to sit back. "Are you okay?"

Youngji didn't answer him, something was coming in suddenly, to her mind, nonstop. "I think I recognized this swing. And I feel similiar to this scene, to what we're doing right now." she whispered.

Jackson confused, he frowned, wondering what does Youngji said. "What are you trying to say?"

"Jackson, let's go to the hotel that we went before."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the hotel, and decided to sit on the "waiting" couch. "Why are we here?" he asked, while looking around his surrounding, but he ends up looking to Youngji. "And with that ripped clothes? And that guy's coat? People will think I did this to you," he continued, grabbing the coat's collar.

"No, you did this, makes everybody think you hurt me," she grabbed his hand which was on her collar, and release it. "Anyway, it's not important, just, let's try to remember what we did at that time, because I think I will remember it this time." Youngji explained, with a full spirit.

"Good idea," he lifted his thumb.

Both of them remained silent for a couple of minutes, but to not avail, they couldn't remember anything.

Just then, a man approached them, laughing like crazy. Youngji noticed him first, she grabbed Jackson's arm to show him the man. Jackson stared at the man, "What does this ahjussi want?" he thought.

"Hey, you came here a few days ago right?" he asked, holding his laugh. Jackson and Youngji nodded, "Who are you?" she asked.

"I put a camera recorder in your room that time." he answered.

"W-what? why?" Jackson surprised, trying to hold his embarassment. 

The man sat on the remaining space on the sofa, and made himself comfortable. "I put it, hoping to get something on the tape. So I can upload it on my site." he giggled, "ert,"

"Please don't upload your tape with us in it." Jackson begged, The man held his stomach and laughed. "Do you think I..." the man stopped his sentence, "Oh, you don't know?" he looked surprised, pointing to both Jackson and Youngji. "See, nothing is funny, so stop laughing, it's not funny. And what we don't know?" Youngji sat back, rested her arms on the side.

"Aniya, here, I'll give you the tape, I don't need it anymore." He took out the small chip in his bag and gave it to Jackson.

"I'll get going, I have a lot of work to do," the man stood up and walked away. Jackson and Youngji just looking at his back.

"What a strange man," Youngji whispered and turned to the SD card. "Want to watch it together?" she asked shyly. Jackson nodded.

"We got no choice."

Instead of watching it in someone's house, they decided to watch it there, in the hotel. But they went to the hotel's cafe, and sat on the corner of the place.

Jackson put the SD Card in his phone's SD Card slot, he then opened the video, plugged the headset, wore it, and gave the other one to Youngji. They both then nervously watch the video.

 

= what's on the video=

Jackson and Youngji entered the hotel room, and laid down on the bed, there were 2 single bed, so they don't have to share one bed. 

"Youngji, I'm going to take a shower, but I don't bring any underwear. Can I borrow your ?" he asked randomly, getting on the bed and wrap himself with the blanket.

"Hey, Jackson, talking about , in front of a girl, is rude." she frowned, Youngji walked to him, opened the blanket, and kicked him to the ground. Youngji crawled to take her place to sleep, Jackson who was on the floor crawled too, to Youngji's bed, laying beside her. 

"What are you doing? Go to sleep!" she said. 

Jackson ignored her. "You know, I never had a friend before," he explained, the drunk Youngji silent. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

"No, it's okay, I read a book about match made in heaven before, and I think we're similiar to that." he moved his body, went nearer and nearer to Youngji. He pulled the blanket to cover his body.

"What do you mean?"

"I think we're similiar, that's why." he turned his head toward Youngji, Youngji turned her head facing Jackson too.

"Jackson-ah...."

 

 

 

 

 

so sorry for not updating like for days, weeks!

i actually have a lot of ideas, I wrote this story on my book first, and it's already the 7th chapter!

when I was updating this, I couldn't open my eyes properly (because of the fatigue)

and I think there will be many typos.

but i really wanted to update that's why

hope you like this!

comment and subscribe don't forget!

saranghae !!!