reminisce

begin again

Youngji stared blankly at the picture on the phone, she was shocked, she couldn't say anything. She turned off her phone and threw it on the bed, then she walked out of her room.

"Youngji, what happened? Where are you going?" Hongbin asked, tried to grab her hand and made her stay.

"Oppa, I need some time to think, can you let me? And please, don't follow me." she said coldly, she was never being like that to him.

"Don't be like this, let's talk, why all of a sudden? I said let's not fight," he followed her, still trying to grab her hand.

"It's not your fault, I'm not mad at you, can you just let me alone?" she asked, holding her tears. Youngji took her coat and rushed outside without turning to her brother.
"Be careful," he whispered, thinking it surely was a big problem. 

Youngji stood in front of the apartment building, "Why am I being like this?" she asked to herself. Youngji then decided to search for her key chain, it was given by a boy, 8 years ago.

She took the bus toward the bar before, thinking it might be there. But nothing there, she doesn't remember anything after she went to the bar, but before she went to the bar, she remember she went to the office, so she walked there, because it wasn't really far from the bar.

Just then, before she was going in the office, she saw a guy, holding her key chain, while swinging it. "Oh! It's my key chain!" she followed him to the office, running with small steps.

But before she get in to the office, a woman around her age approached her, she was Youngji's senior in the company before. "Youngji?" she asked, confused.
"I thought you were fired, what happened?" she continued.

Youngji was in a hurry, she tried to escape, but she thought it would be not polite, so she stayed.

"I was tricked by a senior," Youngji answered, forcing a smile."Oh, really? Who? How?"

"CEO's secretary, it just happened. It's a past anyway," she said, smiling widely, thinking of the advice her brother gave her.

"I hope you find a better job, our company is going bankrupt." her senior said sadly, her shoulder limped."What do you mean?" Youngji shocked.

"I don't know, there's a lot gossip going around the office." she whispered, worrying that someone might heard her.

"I'll get going first, Youngji." the senior hugged her a bit and walked fastly.

Youngji then turned to see the office door again, "I lost him," she thought.

Youngji walked on the street, looking at her surrounding. She then decided to go to a cafe, she felt bad to talk to Hongbin like that, so she thought to buy him a cake. "But, Hongbin oppa usually doesn't let me to use my money for him." she thought, "Eh? It's my money anyway."

Youngji entered a cafe, she walked to the cashier, buying a cake for her brother, and buy herself a sorbet.

She sat down while eating her sorbet, looking around her. Just then, the key chain guy (the guy who bought her key chain) entered the cafe and went to the cashier.
"Oh, I'll ask him about my key chain," Youngji stood up, and followed him, leaving her sorbet behind.

But then, suddenly, a mysterious man showed up, approaching the guy slowly, and take the guy's wallet out from his pocket without making any noise.
Youngji startled with what she saw, "Pickpocket!" she screamed and pulled the pickpocket's sleeve.

"Are you crazy?" he screamed back, grabbing Youngji's collar and pushed her aside. her face and her nose hit the table, then she fell on the floor, back first. Plus, her shirt ripped a little bit at the collar, showing her neck and her shoulder.

She was shocked, she couldn't said anything, she was in pain and embarassment. Some guy then ran to catch the pickpocket.
People were staring at Youngji, no intention to help her. But suddenly, the key chain guy approached her, he took of his coat and put it around Youngji.

"Can you walk?" the handsome guy asked with a worried look, looking at her eyes directly.

Youngji wasn't paying attention to his "handsomeness", she was too busy covering her body, and tried to not paying attention to the people that were staring at her.

The key chain guy lift her upstairs, to where his office were located. "I'm so sorry," Youngji felt bad.

"I'm not going to carry girls again, just how many times I have to carry these pretending girls?" he thought, looking at Youngji and forcing a smile. The key chain guy was thinking something wrong. He is cool, that's why many girls always pretend to be sick so that he can help her. He didn't know that Youngji doesn't have that intention.

He kicked his office door and put Youngji on his couch, "Are you okay now?" he asked, smirking.

"I think I am," she answered, holding her head, she hit her head before so she felt a little headache.

"Can I borrow your phone?" she asked, she left her phone at home.

"Just say that you want my number," he thought, chuckled, but he still gave her his cell phone.

Youngji tried to call her brother, but there was no answer, she then tried to call her phone, but no answer again. She gave his cellphone back, feeling sad that she couldn't contact anyone.

"Done getting my phone number? You can go home now," the guy thought again, but he surprised by Youngji's sudden tears.

She was thinking a lot of things, she was really dizzy, she felt limp, her clothes were ripped, she began to have difficulty breathing because of her asthma, plus she got nosebleeds. "E-excuse me," she said with difficulty.

"C-can I stay.. a little w-while.." she continued, trying to organize her breath and hide her blood.

"Is she really sick?" he thought, the guy got confused. "Yes, you can," he said.

"T-tissue?" she coughed hard, begging for the guy to take her some tissue.

The guy shocked, he then ran to get some tissue. Suddenly, the door opened, showing Jackson with his worried look, he ran directly to Youngji.

"J-Jackson," she startled, "Are you bleeding?" he asked, Youngji nodded. "Asthma?" Youngji nodded again.

Jackson took a water bottle from his bag and gave it to her, Youngji drank the water and lying on the couch with Jackson helped.

The key chain guy came back, realizing a guy near Youngji. He ignored Jackson and gave Youngji the tissue.

Unlike the guy, Jackson startled by his presence. "Kangjoon," he whispered. The key chain guy, Kangjoon, smirked. Youngji was confused by the atmosphere but she still took care of herself.

After giving the tissue, Kangjoon went near Jackson, whispering to his ears. "Your girlfriend?"

Jackson smirked, "Yes, why?"

Jackson then lift Youngji up, "Let's go home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wrote it, but I think this is very boring. sorry for making a boring chapter, and rarely update the chapter.
again, I ask for advice! haha XD
is this chapter good? too short? please comment! :))

 

and sorry for repeating the same words, like "shocked" "Startled" etc!!!
my vocabulary is limited XD

and I think I'm going to make a rated chapter for the next chapter, it's not really vulgar, but it talks about "it" a little bit, haha XD

someone wants to be my friend?! add me XD