drunk friend

begin again

It was a hard day for Youngji, she got fired, her best friend betrayed her, she fought with her brother, she fell at the bus stop, and she lost her favorite key chain.

"I should drink some alcohol," she thought.

"But Hongbin oppa will mad at me," her mind were going crazy.

Even though Youngji is already 20, she never drank alcohol before, or even involved in a relationship. Her brother, Hongbin, always notify Youngji what to do and what not to do. So, it was the first time she doesn't obey him.

"I don't care, I'm an adult anyway." Youngji entered a bar, it was very crowded. Some of the people were drunk, some were sitting, and the rest were partying. She straightly sat near the bartender.

"Excuse me, please give me the weakest alcohol." she ordered.

It was the first time she drink alcohol, that's why she worried if she was too drunk, she will do something inappropriate. Youngji kept drinking, and ordering some more until she reached her limit.

"Miss, I think you are already really drunk. It's better for you to go home, should I call a taxi?" the nice bartender said.

Youngji shook her head, "Okay, thank you for telling me. But you don't need to call a cab." she explained, she paid at the cashier and went outside, walking toward the bus stop.

"I'm running out of money, yet I still buy a drink. But now I can't pay for a cab," she mumbled.

Youngji sat on the bench at the bus stop, realizing that the last bus has passed. "How can I go home?!" she yelled, and rested on the bench. thinking of having a "sleep over" there.

Just then, a guy sat beside Youngji. He also looks drunk, Youngji glanced at him, looking at him sadly.

"Is it a bad day for you too?" she asked while crawling toward him.

"Nuna doesn't care of me," he said. "Hyung always hits me." he continued. "My family doesn't wants me, how about your situation?"

"There are too many things that happens to me today," she said.

"If you want to die, let's die together." he joked.

"Hahaha, I like you, I'm Youngji." she offered a handshake toward the guy.

"It's jackson," he didn't accept her handshake, instead, he offered a high five. She stared at him weirdly, but then just laugh and accept his high five. "I'm a hip hop person," he added. Youngji laughed again at his randomness.

"Youngji, your laugh is just too hilarious," he joined her to laugh.

After a long laugh, Jackson thought of an idea, "Youngji, let's have a second round." he smirked.

"Second round of alcohol? Are you crazy?" she yelled, made Jackson startled. "I love crazy thing! Let's be friend," she continued and offered a hug for Jackson.

"Friend!" he answered while hugging her back. "Let's go!"

----------------------------

There they were, sitting drunkenly after sipping some soju and eating 3 portions of pork belly wrap. They both rested their heads on the table.

"Jackson, let's play until we faint on the street." Youngji gave her idea.

"Oh, that's my girl, let's go!" he pinched her cheeks.

They walked on the street weakly, it was hard for them to stand up straight, so both of them were supporting each other's body.

"Oh, hello!" Jackson suddenly stopped. Youngji glanced at him, he was facing a mannequin.

Youngji laughed and approached him. "What's your name?" she asked, of course there is no answer.

"What? Your name is Will Smith?" he asked.

"Oh my god, I'm your big fan."

"Give me your son's number."

They continued their little drama with laughs all over the place. People passing were staring at them, thinking whether they are crazy or not.

"Jackson, a playground!" she shook his body and ran toward the playground, with Jackson chasing over her.

Both of them sat on the swing, they were looking at the sky, searching for a star, but unfortunately didn't find it.

Because Youngji can't keep her balance, she fell backwards and hit the ground. She laughed at her accident. Meanwhile Jackson approached her, with a worried look.

"Are you okay? I think you hurt your head," he said.

"No, I'm okay."

They remain their position, facing the sky for a while.

"Youngji chingu," he called her. receiving a mums from Youngji's mouth.

"Let's go to a hotel."

 

 

 

------

finally post the 1st chapter, if you like or you don't like the story, please comment!