OH, OH SEHUN

A NIGHT WITH A EXO MEMBER WHO IS NOT MY BIAS
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'M SORRY SEHUN.... T T

He puts his index finger to his lip, gesturing me not to make a sound. I want to scream but my voice suddenly stops. He just finished from shower. He wears only a white towel around his waist. Slowly he come to me and looks at me with serious face. His orange hair and skins still wet. I can smell the shower wash he used. Something expensive and fruity.

“TELL ME WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM?” He asks me again. His angriness is burning in his eyes. He steps away to the closet and comes back with a red-black silk woven tie.

WHAT IS REALLY HE WANTS TO DO WITH ME?

“Knit your hands together behind you,” he orders with serious voice. I am afraid. Sehun that I knew before this was a good and nice boy, but why tonight he changes A LOT?

I do as he asks. He binds my wrists together with his tie and knotting it. His knotting was strong and tight where I can’t move my hand anymore.

“You still not answer my question.” He forced me to give him an answer. There’s a long silence. My heart still panicked and shocked, not because seeing him like this but this mess problem.

“Please have a seat first.” He asks me to sit beside him. We are sitting on the edge of the bed. Again. A long silence.

“Are you mute person? I mean unable to speak?” He asks me again. Ha ha. Is he truly thinks I am mute person or just want to annoy me?

“Sehun….” I say lastly in slow voice. I can see he smiles.

“Yes sweetie?” He asks me. Now, I see the angel version of Sehun. Ha ha. And he says sweetie? You are so sweet like sweet candy BUT you can’t have my heart. ONLY JONG IN CAN HAVE IT. ONLY JONG IN.

“I want to apologize for my wrong. I knew it was a wrong thing to enter celebrity rooms and disturbing their privacy but I desperately want to meet someone. Actually, I want to enter my bias room. But, I end up with you.

Please log in to read the full chapter