LUCKY EXO-L

A NIGHT WITH A EXO MEMBER WHO IS NOT MY BIAS
Please log in to read the full chapter

HE WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME...

After finished dress up, he come back to me and sitting beside me. Now, we are so closer. What wrong with this guy?

“I was lonely. You know, I need someone to talk. My hyungs, they were in another room. Since you came here, it was great for me. You are the lucky EXO-L. We can have talk to talk. I want to know more about you.” He points his index finger to me. Then, he undoes his tie. Ah. Thanks God! My hand was free now!

“I come here because I want to see Jong In, not you!” I yell. I didn’t thank him for undoes his tie! Sehun is annoying! He laughs.

“You are in a lonely road, Miss…”

“Kwon Ri Sae.” I tell him my name.

“Yes. Kwon Ri Sae. You are an EXO-L. You know, I was the famous member in EXO-K. Many girls love me but why you hate me? Tell me, who is your bias in K-Pop?”

“Kai EXO-K, G-Dragon BIGBANG, Mino WINNER and Bobby iKon.”

He claps his hands and smiles. What is so funny about my bias list?

“Why Jong In was listed with them? That 3 others were ing aggressive rapping machine. He should out from the list.” He narrows his eyes to me. I just want to burst my laugh. He was jealous? Ah Sehun!

“I really want to be your bias. It maybe sounds weird for you but I hope it will become reality.” He says with a hope.

He takes my iPad mini and swap to open it. He opens the internet browser.

Please log in to read the full chapter