KAI VS SEHUN

A NIGHT WITH A EXO MEMBER WHO IS NOT MY BIAS
Please log in to read the full chapter

I SHIP SEHUN AND KAI : SEKAI

“Sehun, I want to ask you something. Why you didn’t lock your door before I came?” I ask him. He grabs my hands. I glance at him.

“Hmm… actually….”

:: FLASHBACK ::

Sehun just finished from shower. He wears only a white towel around his waist.  He was tired since EXO was just held a show at Busan. He saw his best friend, Jong In is laying on his bed. Huh? He need to get out this boy from his room. “Hey Jong In, that is my clothes!” He yell at Jong In. Jong In was lied on his bed where he puts his clothes there. Jong In didn’t respond. He is busying playing game in his S5. Sehun give a heavy kick to Jong In. “Get out from here!” Jong In just laughed. “Sehun, I want to sleep with you tonight.” Jong In tells Sehun. Sehun shakes his head. “You are hyper sleeping human when you are sleeping. I don’t want to sleep with you.” “Please…” Jong In begs him. Then, Sehun nods. “Good.. so I will go to my room and take my pillows. Then, I will come back to your room. Don’t lock the door because I will go for a minute only.” Jong In woke up from the bed and walked out from Sehun’s room. Sehun closed his door but not locked it. He was stood behind the door while scrolling his iPhone 6 Plus. “Huh?” Sehun shocked when the door was pushed and saw A GIRL WITH LONG HAIR, WORE A SHIRT AND BLACK LEATHER LEDGGING, HOLDING A BEG, WAS ENTERED HIS HOTEL ROOM, NOT JONG IN. He hided behind the door and watched the girl. Thanks God, the girl didn’t found him. The girl entered his room and walking slowly. Then, she stopped beside his bed. Sehun got a text from Jong In.

To: Sehun

Sehun, I want to sleep in my room. Hehe. Sorry and good night. ;)

“HUH. THIS ING MESS WILL NOT HAPPEN IF I DIDN’T AGREE WITH JONG IN PROMISE.” “I NEED TO CATCH HER BEFORE SHE DOING ANYTHING CRAZY TO ME.”

And then, he locked the door.

:: END OF THE FLASHBACK ::

“That is the story. If you come five minutes earlier, maybe you will see Jong In. But, you are unlucky.” He tells me. I sigh.

“It’s okay. Maybe, I will meet h

Please log in to read the full chapter