SUPPER WITH IDOLS

A NIGHT WITH A EXO MEMBER WHO IS NOT MY BIAS
Please log in to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG HASEYO BAEKHYUN!! :D

TEN MINUTES LATER…..

A door knock interrupts us. Sehun wake up from the bed and open the door a little bit. Then, he closed the door and holding a plastic bag which have Pepsi cans in it. I ask him where is Baekhyun. He says Baekhyun will come later.

“Why did you unlock the door? What if Baekhyun bring other EXO members into your room?” I can’t keep stop questioning him. Then, I stand from the bed and want to hide somewhere. He grabs my hand.

“Don’t go. I want to introduce you to Baekhyun. Just sit on the bed and act cool.” He winks his eye. I sit again on the edge of the bed while Sehun lay on the bed.

The door opens.

“Hello guys…”

It was Baekhyun and he come with pizzas. Baekhyun seems shock to see me sitting on the edge of the bed while Sehun is lie on the bed. He closes the door and put the pizza on the table.

“Sehun, are you crazy?” His mouth drops open.

“What wrong hyung? Don’t make that ing shocked face. We didn’t doing bed scene here.” Sehun answer coldly.

“You had made a mess.” Baekhyun give a warning to Sehun. I start to panic. Before something bad happens, I must explain to Baekhyun the real situation.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. It was my fault. I was the one who come to his room…Please don’t hit Sehun..He was innocence…”  I beg him. Suddenly, Baekhyun laughs. I blank for a while.

“I’m just joking Miss. Don’t take it seriously.” He says in a small laugh.

“It’s okay. Some people come out from our room but it was SM staff, our family or friends. There is nothing to worry. This is our secret.” He says in a casua

Please log in to read the full chapter