NOT THE LUCKY ONE

A NIGHT WITH A EXO MEMBER WHO IS NOT MY BIAS
Please log in to read the full chapter

I just finished met my friend at a room on floor 36 of Lotte hotel, Busan. She was my best friend from Singapore who comes to Busan, Seoul for a vacation. I walk alone to the elevator. It was twelve in midnight. Suddenly, I see two female hotels worker step out from the elevator. They are walking in my way while talking and sometimes they giggle. When they are passing beside me, my ears hear some words that catch my attention.

“EXO”

“This night”

“37”

“Their rooms were near to the elevator.”

What? Oh Gosh!

EXO WAS STAYING HERE?

FlOOR 37?

Then, I quickly run into the elevator and press the button.

37

*ding*

The elevator door opens. I step out of the elevator and walking carefully. When I arrive there, it was dark aside the light from small lamps and nobody here. There are so many rooms. I want to enter my bias room. My bias was a dancing machine and he is y, hot, y, hot guy. He was KIM JONG IN a.k.a Kai. My heart starts to thump even though I just see their doors.  

MY BIAS IN EXO, HOT Y KAI

HERE….I’M STANDING ALONE…..IN FRONT OF UNKNOWN DOORS….OF EXO HOTEL ROOMS…..

Twelve handsome, hot guys were in these unknown rooms. I want to enter one room only.

Please log in to read the full chapter