Chapter 6

War of the Kingkas and Queenkas!

Hoon's POV

 

I thought AJ hyung was supposed to be in Maths class with me now.. Where did he go? The teacher's real mad now.

"WHERE IS AJ? AND WHERE IS OUR NEW STUDENT, TIFFANY?" the teacher yelled. "THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK HE SKIPPED MATHS!"

"HOON! DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?" the teacher, Ms Park, launched her attack on me.

I shook my head. "No," I stammered. The whole classroom was silent.

"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO LOOK FOR THEM! AJ AND ALSO TIFFANY! NOW!"

I stood up hurriedly. "Ok ok, I'm going now," I said.

"REMEMBER! DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIND THEM!" Ms Park said, furiously.

I ran out of the room and banged into someone.

 

Seohyun's POV

I'm supposed to be in History class now. But I think I went into the wrong classroom.  Everyone here is holding English Literature. A boy sitting in the front row was eyeing me curiously.

"Hey," he said. "You're new?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Is this History?" I asked.

The boy looked confused. "No. It's English Literature. History's the next classroom."

I grew red. I'm in the wrong classroom. "I got to go," I said. "By the way, I'm Seohyun."

"Onew. Nice to meet you. Bye," he said, waving.

I rushed out of the door and collided into someone. The both of us fell down on our butts.

The other person immediately stood up and held out his hand. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. Please forgive me," he said, his eyes sincere.

He helped me up. OMG. He has the best eyes ever. Warm and sweet and sincere. I went red again, the second time today.

He smiled at me. "You're new?"

"Yeah. I got to go for History. See you soon. Bye,"  I said, hoping that I WOULD see him again.

"Bye!"