Chapter 2

War of the Kingkas and Queenkas!

"Where were you, Sunny?" asked Yoona curiously.

"Nowhere," she answered curtly. "A guy banged into me."

"A guy, huh?" smirked Yuri. "Who is he?"

"How should I know? We just collided. There were no introductions," said Sunny.

"Good-looking?" asked Tiffany.

"I guess so. Yeah," Sunny admitted. "But I don't like him!" she defended herself. She knew what they would say.

"We didn't say you like him, Sunny," said Taeyeon. "You said that you don't like him. Which proves you do like him," she smiled slyly.

"I give up," said Sunny. "You guys wouldn't believe me anyway." She went off by herself.

She reached her classroom. She held up her hand to knock the door when it opened from the inside. Oh no. The boy behind the door was the one she collided with just now. The boy recognised her and his face hardened. He shut the door in her face.

Sunny was stunned. Then she became angry. How dare he slammed the door in her face! She grabbed the doorknob and wrenched it open. The boy had went back to his seat. She caught his eye and glared at him. To her surprise, he glared back and continued flirting with the girl beside him.

"Playboys," she muttered under her breath. "Sunny," the teacher said, smiling. "Please sit beside AJ," she said, pointing to THAT boy. Sunny sighed angrily. Not again.

AJ looked furious. He was about to open his mouth when the teacher said it was time for the lesson. He closed it again and glared at Sunny.