Chapter 1

War of the Kingkas and Queenkas!

7 hot guys walked through the rusted gates of Seoul High School.

They could hear loud screams and cheers from the girls. A girl even fainted in front of them.

Eli smirked. "Told you they never could resist me."

"I seem to recall that the girl who fainted was a Dongho admirer," said Soohyun, trying to keep a straight face.

Eli reddened. He tried to defend himself. "But-" The others laughed. Dongho chided him. "Don't try to take my fans away from me," he said, chuckling. Eli was embarrased and got quiet.

They stopped. A girl stood in front of Kevin. "Here, Kevin oppa, it's your birthday, so I made this specially for you," she said shyly, holding out a box. Kevin accepted the gift and opened it eagerly.

In the box was a lovely cheese cake with the words "Happy Birthday Kevin Oppa" on it."Yay! Cheese! My favourite!" cried Kevin. He hugged the girl. "Thank you so much!" The girl blushed and backed off.

The greedy Kiseop was already eyeing the cheese cake. "How do I get my hands on it?" he thought. Kevin noticed his hungry look and said, "There's enough for the all of us. We'll eat it together later during break, ok?"

The others nodded. On the way to class, each member received loads of presents, from flowers to chocolates, from cakes to clothes, all of them from their admirers. Their arms were full of gifts and were finding it hard to carry their own books. Without their admirers, they'll certainly be poor.

AJ collided with someone at the door of their classroom. The girl fell down. "Hey watch it!" she yelled at him. AJ held out his hand. "I'm sorry," he began, but the girl had already stalked off.

"She's rude," observed Hoon. "Yeah, she is," agreed AJ. "I don't like her."