Chapter 3 (LOL, everyone knows that =D )

War of the Kingkas and Queenkas!

Soohyun's POV

Woah, I gotta get to class fast. I'm really late now. All those girls crowding around me. I think they're annoying.

I ran towards my classroom. I saw a long haired girl opening the door and walking through it. She was about to close the door when I yelled, "Wait!"

Either she didn't hear me or she ignored me. Anyway, I was so close to the door, when BANG!

I bounced off the wooden door and fell on my . I yelped in pain, rubbing my nose. The door was closed.

I stood up, realising what had happened. That stupid long haired girl had slammed the door while I was going through it. I got angry.

I opened the door and marched inside. The girl was standing in front of the classroom, introducing herself as Kim Taeyeon. Boys whistled when she smiled. EWWW.....

I went up to Taeyeon and started yelling at her, all the while pointing at my really really red nose.  But instead of getting angry, she apologised instead. I didn't expect that. I thought she would fight back or something.

"Mianhe, mianhe," she kept on saying. "I'll treat you lunch, ok?" she asked, her brow furrowing.

"Huh?" I stared at her. "Erm, ok," I said reluctantly. She smiled. I felt myself go red. What? I shook my head, trying to shake the redness away. "Are you alright?" she asked me, looking worried.

"No. Yes. I'm fine," I replied, then turned away before she could see me blushing.

 

Taeyeon's POV

The guy with the red nose yelled at me, scolding me, while showing me his nose. Oops.

Before he could scold me any further, I apologised, suddenly realising that he was the most handsome guy I had ever seen before. I grew red.

He got quiet after that. "I'll treat you lunch, ok?" I asked him.

He was startled. I smiled. He didn't see it coming. One point for me.  "Erm, ok," he said. I smiled again. He went red. Wait a minute. Is he blushing? Seriously? I almost laughed. Then I remembered that I blushed just now.  .

The most good-looking guy ever. (I won't admit though)