Chapter 4

War of the Kingkas and Queenkas!

Kevin's POV

This class is boring. Chemistry? We do we have to take so many precautions? Just blow the whole school. Then we don't have to go to school.

There was a knock on the door. It opened slowly and a girl walked through the door. She was tall and had long brown hair. Her eyes were cold and seemed to be staring straight through me.

The boys clapped loudly. erts. Unlike me. I'm not like them.

"Hot!" yelled Jinwoon. She glared at him and Jinwoon shrank back. I snickered. She heard me and fixed her glare at me instead. I smirked at her.

She introduced herself in front of the class. "Hi, I'm Jessica, but you can call me Sica. Hope we can be friends," she said.

Jessica. Hmmm... Interesting.

I leaned back, satisfied. She walked towards me. What? Why? I looked around. Then I realised that the only empty seat was beside me. Great. Even better.

She sat in the chair next to me and fixed her eyes on the teacher.

"Hi, I'm Kevin," I tried. She ignored me. Fine. If she ignored me, then I'll make her life a living hell.

 

Jessica's POV

That annoying guy beside was annoying. Nothing else. Can't he see I don't like talking. When can he get it? He's so stupid.

I saw him getting angry when I ignored his introduction. Maybe not outside, but inside. I smiled. Great.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, thanks for supporting me! =) I'm looking/hoping for a co-author, someone who can help me in writing this fic. If you guys are interested, private message me. I'll let you know if you're selected.

Also, I need your opinion. I will really really appreciate it.

Who would you like to be Hoon's partner? Please comment your opinions below.

Thanks very much! =P