Chapter 5

War of the Kingkas and Queenkas!

Hi! I'm looking for a co-author, those interested pls PM me. Thanks! =)

_______________________________________________________________

 

Kiseop's POV

I just skipped Maths class and  I'm in the dancing studio now. Not dancing, but rather taking forty winks. I sat up. There was a noise outside. I strained my ears. What is it?

I stood up and cracked opened the door. If it was one of my teachers, I'm a dead kid. It wasn't. I gave a sigh of relief.

A girl stood outside, looking around. She looked lost. Maybe I could help her. "Hey," I said, trying to catch her attention. She saw me and smiled. My heart began to beat faster. Why am I feeling like this? It's nothing, right? I tried to convince myself.

"Need some help?" I asked. "Yeah I'm lost and I'm late for my Maths class. Oh. So she was in the same class as me. What do I do now? If I bring her there, the teacher will fry me. Maybe I could convince her to skip class too.

"Hey, it's no big deal. I'm supposed to be in Maths class now too," I said, waiting for a reaction.

She looked confused. "Then, why are you here? Are you lost too?" she asked me, innocently.

I chuckled. Cute. Wait. What? Did I really say that? I must be going crazy.

"Erm, no. Actually, I skipped Maths class today. I was feeling tired," I replied.

She seemed excited. "Really? Can I join you? I don't feel like going to class now. Plus, I'm already late," she said, smiling.

"Yeah sure," I answered. This just gets better and better. "I'm Kiseop," I told her.

"Tiffany. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand.

I shook it. So nice and soft and white. Maybe I like her. We'll see later.