Nose bleeding

The Magical Dance

A/N: I know that I told you that I can’t update ‘till the next week because of my exams but because you asked me a lot and so kindly to update sooooon, I tried my best and took a little of my time to write this short chapter

So enjoy ^o^


 

                ChangJo’s POV

After the light went off, I heard a yelp from Minhee’s mouth because I was sitting beside her, I understood that she was scared of darkness so without me knowing it I wrapped my arms around her waist to hug her from behind and like that she will feel safe a little. But why am I doing this for her? Isn’t it funnier to scare her?

Anyway we stayed like that listening to my friend’s horror stories. I felt sorry for Minhee who was really scared at that moment; she was even holding my arm tightly. But I couldn’t stop C.A.P, L.Joe and Chunji hyungs who were so into the stories and wanted to scare every girl in the studio. And they really succeed, there were even boys who were scared too like Ricky & Niel who were screaming like little girls every moment L.Joe or ChunJi put the scary music from the horror movies.

I was having so much fun hearing those screaming from my friends & other girls. I wanted to hear Minhee’s but I think her pride didn’t allow her to show her weakness. Or is it because she really feels safe in my embrace?

After some moments Minho hyung came back and told us that the problem will be resolved soon.

So I decided to continue my plan and tease Minhee but I regretted that a lot now. After I told her that she was the cause of this incident and that she gives us bad luck from the first day. She was silent; what really surprised me; because I thought she will insult me like always. But soon I understood why the silence was for, because few moment after I finished talking I felt a pain in my nose and when I touched it I felt a liquid but because I couldn’t see anything at that moment I didn’t understand what is happening to me.

Wait! Don’t tell me that she did that? No! Impossible, right?

The light at that moment.

OH MY GOSH! I was right; she really did that. I promise that I will let her pay for this.

I glared at her with my scariest death glare and found that she was glaring at me too. Everyone in the class was looking at me surprised, confused but more worried and even Minho come running to me.

 

            Minho’s POV

I went to see what was wrong with the light and asked the employer there to try his best to resolve this problem because I know how my students were scared. After that I decided to hurry and comeback to the classroom before any one gets hurt.

The light was back after few seconds from when I returned to the studio. I was relieved that everyone was there but just after I took a good look to see if nobody was hurt, I was so shocked to see Changjo lying down on the floor touching his bleeding nose.

I run to him to see what happened and to take care of him but he refused me to touch his injury because he was so focused glaring at someone angrily so I decided to turn to the direction where he’s sending those daggers with his eyes and saw Minhee sitting there with an innocent and angelic smile.

“Changjo why are you bleeding? Did someone hit you?” I asked him to understand a little bit from this confusing situation but he didn’t want to answer me instead he continued glaring at Minhee

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU WANNA DIE?” he asked her with a really angry tone.

I knew that Changjo was strong and a scary person but I never thought to this point because his cold tone is even scaring me

But really what the hell did happen here?

“Yah! ChangJo! Language. You are in the school.” I told him but he continued to ignore me

“I TOLD YOU WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” he continue screaming at Minhee

“Did what? What happened to you Changjo-ssi and why are you bleeding. Are you okay?” Minhee asked him confused, like all of us.

“Stop this game Minhee. I know you are the one who hit me few moments ago”

What? She is the one who did that to my younger brother?

“Nae? What are you talking about?” she said again with a calm tone “Aren’t you the one who really like playing game?” she asked him this time.

I swear I did see a small smirk on her face that disappeared quickly or am I just seeing things because I didn’t understand this situation?

“Anyway the most important thing right now is to take care of your injury in the infirmary office. Let’s go” I told Changjo, grabbing him from his arm.

At that instant the employer I met before entered the studio with two boys that are familiar to me. Before I could ask why he is here he spoke

“I am sorry that I took a lot of time to turn on the light, it was because it was damaged a little and the ones who did that are those two students”

WHAT? So this didn’t happen by accident? But why would they do that?

“Youngmin? Kwangmin? Right?” I asked them after I recognized them and from the fear that was shown on their faces I was right.

It’s the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin from the same class with Changjo. They aren’t attending my class but I know them because they are the biggest victim of my devil dongsaeng.
He always bullies them and asks them to do things for him.

Wait? If they did this so it’s Changjo’s order?

The employer went after informing me and I thanked him.

Kwangmin and Youngmin stood there scared but I told them that I am not angry at them and that they can go home now because it’s late already. And they quickly did so.

“CHOI JONGHYUN!!” I screamed and glared at him but what surprised me is that I wasn’t the only one who screamed his name, but there were also Minhee who got up and approached us, the innocent girl that was here minutes ago has completely gone and a new angry one is standing beside me and Changjo

“So all this happened because of your evil plans? Ah! You did that to win the challenge and prove that my presence will bring bad luck, right?” she continued asking him but I didn’t get anything until she spoke the last sentence before exiting the studio still angry but with teary eyes

“If I knew you were the one behind all of this I would use more power to hit your nose and broke it. JERK”

Wait. Let me understand this entire situation. So Minhee and Changjo did a bet which is: *Minhee’s presence will bring us luck or not?* and to prove that she started attending my class. But to win this challenge, Changjo forced both Youngmin and Kwangmin to turn off the light and like this Changjo will be right because from the day I started working in this school, we never had any problem with the electricity but if it happens when Minhee came to this studio it means that it’s because of her presence. I think after Changjo said that to her she gets angry and hit him on his nose and that’s why he is in this situation, right? o.O

Ha! but that little brat really deserved that and that’s not all what he will get because there’s still me who will give him a hard punishment.

Just wait Choi Jonghyun, you will regret doing any of your devilish plans

 


A/N: OMG! Poor Changjo, I feel so sorry for writing those bad situations for him. I really want to stop that but I can’t.

Mian Changjo oppa TT^TT and don’t worry good things will come to your life because this is just the start.

Yeah! Yeah! Dear readers this is ju~~~st the start keke

ah! Youngmin & Kwangmin are the twins from Boyfriend. I needed someone who have same age with Changjo to play the victims so I have chosen them and I am not sure if they will appear again in this story or not.

 

I will try to update more often after Tuesday because my exams will end then

So please give a lot of love to my fanfic and do comment because reading your comments give me straight to continue and subscribe josseyo *doing aegyo* hehe