Flash Back

The Magical Dance

A/N: full this chapter will be a flash back. Enjoy ^_^


*Flash back*

            Minhee’s P.O.V

“Ah! I have to hurry or I will be late to the competition. I am so excited and I heard we will be against the band that ranked 3rd last year. Are they that good? I want to arrive there quickly so I will be able to see their talent” I feel so excited and I couldn’t stop grinning even if I am in the street right now and there is people who look at me and they are probably thinking I am crazy but I don’t care and I just ignored them and went to the bus station.

Once there I waited for the bus to arrive. I knew that I have to wait because the bus will only arrive after 10 minutes but I couldn’t stay in my apartment so I just decided to come and wait here. And I was right because after exactly 10 minutes the bus arrived

“oh! I can see the bus; it’s finally here. Let’s g___” *No this can’t happen now!!*

 

“Hey miss! Are you okay? Open your eyes!” I could barely hear an ajussi’s voice

“Someone calls an ambulance” I heard another boy screaming to the crowd that is probably surrounded me. I know that there are people around me because of the noisy sounds.

“Miss! Answer me if you hear my voice” this was the last thing I heard before I felt darkness takes over me.

            Minho’s P.O.V

I was going to the parking place where my car was and then I will go to the competition’s location. I have to arrive early and cheer up my nervous students

*ring* *ring* *ring*

*Did the kids already there and are calling me now?*

“Oh! It’s Minhee!”

Yes I do have her phone number like all the others’. Since we decided to get all close we started by changing our phone numbers; like that when someone have a problem we can help each other.

“Yes Minhee?! What’s the probl__?” I tried to ask but I was cut by a male’s voice

“Hello? Minho seonsinim?”

“Yes and who are you? And where is Minhee?” I asked worriedly

“Minhee? It’s probably that girl” I heard the anonym guy talk to someone beside him “that Minhee girl is aged like 17-18 years old right? And have long brown hair?” he continued this time talking with me

“Yes it’s Minhee. But can you tell me why her phone is with you? And who are you?”

“Ah! My bad. I am Doctor Park from Seoul’s hospital” he replied and that only made my worries to increase.

A doctor? Seoul’s hospital? Why Minhee is there? And why she isn’t the one calling?

“I found this phone in my patient’s belongings” he started explaining “and I found your name sir so I called you to inform you that your student fainted earlier and is now in Seoul’s hospital. So if you can__”

“WHAT? Minhee fainted? How is she now?” I asked while hurrying to my car

“Thankfully she didn’t get hurt when she fall and she will probably wake in few moments but if you could come we need someone with her and if you can call her parents it will be better” he said

“I am in my way right now and for her parents they can’t come because they are both died” I replied

“Ok, I understand. So we are waiting you Mr. Minho”

“nae. Kamsahamnida” and like that we hang out

*I have to hurry. Minhee needs me to be by her side*

I knew about Minhee’s parents just after few days from when she started to attend my classes. When we were practicing dance for this competition; we, sometimes, stay to a late time; it’s only then that I noticed: every students would go out from the room to call their parents and tell them that they can’t comeback home early but Minhee would stay in the room and continue practicing instead; and it was like that for few days. So one day I decided to ask her the reason behind that behavior; she was at first taken aback from my question but then just muttered a low ‘I don’t have anyone to call. My parents are died’ and then she went before I could ask any more question and after that day I tried to open this subject again with her but she would prefer to ignore it or pretend that she didn’t hear my questions so I choose to leave her alone until she, by herself, come and open up to me or Changjo. And of course I didn’t tell anything to Changjo because I know she will feel uncomfortable if someone knows about that.

 

I finally arrived to the hospital and I quickly parked my car and went inside. Once inside I asked one of the nurses there and she told me to go to the 4th floor and I did so. When I find the doctor’s office I went in.

“Doctor Park?” I asked not sure if it was really the doctor with whom I talked on the phone.

“Yes? Can I help you?” he asked back

“Hello. I am the one who you called few moments ago. About Minhee.” I explained to him who I was.

“Please enter Mr. Minho.” He hurried me to come in. “Emm... How can I start explaining?” he said looking like he was thinking hard about what to say and that worried me

“There is a problem doctor? Is minhee’s health that bad?” I asked

“No! It’s not like that I think but…” he replied but paused

“Please doctor tells me what the problem is?” I asked him again and I felt that he was going to answer me this time

“the thing is that after Miss Minhee get her, we did some tests as we always do and we even take a radio of her head to understand the reason behind her fainting and when we were going back to check if she was awake. We….” He paused again and sighed deeply before continuing “we didn’t found her in her room.”

“What? Where did she go?”  I asked him

“We don’t know. We searched her everywhere in the hospital but no one saw her.” He explained

“Ah! Let me call her to know where she is.” I tried to propose a solution but failed

“She lets all her belongings here including her phone.”

“aish! Where did this girl go?” I asked more myself than the doctor and only then an idea came to me so I hurried to go out and check if I were right.

*I am sure she went to the competition’s location* I thought and went to my car *I should call Changjo and ask him if she came there and if she arrives before me he calls me.

“NO! this can’t happen now. Aish!” my phone’s battery is died *what should I do now?*

“I just have to arrive to the competition place. I am sure the students are worried because I & Minhee didn’t arrive”

 

Once I arrived to the competition’s location I saw a lot of people leaving the hall and I understood that the competition is finished. *I wish my kids did well.*

I entered the building and when I found a door where ‘SHINee high school’s waiting room’ was wrote in it, I went in and I didn’t like what I saw. I saw an angry Changjo who was glaring at Minhee; but not only that but a teary Minhee who was hurt by Changjo’s slap. I felt so angry at Changjo at that moment because who is he to hit her like that; I understand that he is angry because we didn’t arrive in time for the competition but Minhee is still weak, after all she was just discharged from the hospital; no; I mean she just run from the hospital.

Before I knew it my hand moved faster than my mind and ended up slaping Changjo and only after that action I felt sorry for Changjo because I never hit him and doing this today and in front of everyone, I know that he is hurt.

Before I could explain anything to everyone, Minhee ran out of the room holding her tear. *poor girl*

“YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID BOY. Aren’t you curious about why she wasn’t able to come to this competition?” I asked Changjo calmly this time

“I don’t ing care. Because of her we were going to lose but thankfully we won because of Hyoyeon” Changjo replied me still angry

“I never thought that you think a competition is more important than a person’s health or life. I am really disappointed on you Jonghyun-ah. Even if you don’t care I will tell you anyway” I told him

“You are surely all curious why I and Minhee didn’t come?” I asked this time all the students and when they nodded their heads as a ‘yes’ I told them the full story.

After I finished I could see that they felt sorry.

“Oh! I hope she is alright now. I feel so sorry about thinking that she ran away.” Ricky said with a pout plastered in his face

“We didn’t know about all of this and we just concluded the situation in our way” L.joe spoke this time lowering his head too

“she even run from the hospital just to arrive to this competition and participate in it” Niel continued

“We have to apologize to Minhee now because we were all wrong.” ChunJi concluded and they all agreed.

I was happy and proud to hear that. *so all that time we passed together isn’t for nothing. Even if we lose this competition we gained a family*

I saw Changjo standing there frozen so I went to him

“Jonghyun-ah I wanted to tell you that I am sorry for hitting y__” I tried to apologize to Changjo but I was cut by him

“Hyung I am really sorry. You are right, I am really a pabo. How I dared to hit her in moment when she needs the most care? I am so sorry” he apologized lowering his head and murmuring

Even if he plays the bad boy; I knew that in deep of his heart he was such a caring person. The ‘bad boy’ thing is just an image to protect himself from others and especially our dad.

“It wasn’t fully your fault so you don’t have to worry this much” I tried to calm him down

“But Hyung I called a lot of time why your phone was off and why Minhee didn’t respond?” he asked me trying to understand everything

“My phone’s battery was died and Minhee did let her belongings in the hospital when she hurried to come here” I explained to him

“Ah! This is why. And how did you know about the fact that she fainted?”

“The hospital called me because they found the name ‘Minho seonsinim’ in her phone” I replied to his question again

“The hospital did call you? Don’t they have to call her parents instead?” he asked again.

Even if Changjo act like an idiot sometimes; ok most of times; he is in reality really smart. In elementary and middle school he was always the first in his school but after he grew he give up in studying because, like he is saying, it’s boring to him.

“I don’t know everything about this story but the only thing I know is that Minhee’s parents are died. That’s all what she told me” I answered his last question and then I saw him running toward the door

“hyung, I know I did wrong and if I don’t apologize right now I will never forgive myself. So you can go first; I will try to find Minhee and take her home. BYE” he told me


A/N: I hope all of you understand now why Minhee & Minho didn't came to the competition in time.
the next chapter will be a continuatition to the previous chapter.

I want to thank all my subscribes and who comment because it's cheer me up to continu writing. THANK YOU *bow* *throw kisses & hugs*