Butterflies And Fireworks

The Magical Dance

Minhee’s POV

I sat on the rooftop crying because I felt so sorry for my friends

“Umma; Appa; why are you doing this to me? First you left me alone in this world plus you made me promise to stay alive whatever happen; I hadn’t said a thing about that matter even thought I wanted to be near you. And now that I start to enjoy my life and made good friends again and had a dear person to me you didn’t help me to get closer to him but instead that person probably hate me now and will never talk or look at me again. Why did you leave me alone? I feel so lonely. I miss you so much and need you by my side right now” I finished talking while looking at the sky which was full of stars

At that moment I felt strong hands embrace me from beside; I was surprised at first and tried to free myself from it but when I heard that familial voice I froze

“I am really sorry Minhee. I shouldn’t say those cruel things in front of everybody especially before hearing your reasons." He apologized "Ah, right!” Changjo said turning me around so that I will be facing him “Are you sure you are fine to be here instead of the hospital? You are okay right? How do you feel?” he continued touching my hair and face like searching for any injuries; worries were all over his face and eyes.

Seeing that, I felt something inside me melt. It was such a long time that someone was that worried for me. I don’t know how but tears rolled automatically my face and I hugged Changjo tightly like there is no tomorrow.

“Oppa, I am sorry! I didn’t meant to not come at time to the competition; I-I am really s-sorry, p-please oppa don’t hate me. I swear I will never do that again; s-so please don’t stop talking to me; I will die if you do, I don’t want to be alone again. P-Please o-oppa I-I am really s-sorry d-don’t h-hate me…” I just couldn’t contain all the feelings and was a crying mess in front of Changjo.

He cut my words and pulled me so that our eyes locked “Minhee calm down” he put his finger on my lips to shush me and the other hand was wiping my tears and caressing my cheeks lovingly “shush! You don’t have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. I am the one who should apologize.” He said

“Ani oppa!” I said shaking my head aggressively “you don’t have to apologize. You did nothing to me, really” I continued

“arraso, then no one will apologize since no one felt offended from the other, ok?” he asked tilting his head to the said cutely and I couldn’t stop the little smile that formed in my lips because of that small gesture.

“emm” I hummed back shyly hanging my head down when the reality hit me.

Our faces were just inches away, I could even feel his hot breath ghosting my face, and his hands were on my cheeks.

I looked up again to meet his eyes but regretted that quickly since he was looking down at me with sparking eyes, or was it just the stars and the mood of the moment that let me feel like that?

 “Seeing your eyes this puffy and red break my heart, especially because I am the one who made you cry, I am really sor…” he said breaking the silence and pulling me out from my thoughts, after I registered what he was saying I stopped him from talking by putting my finger on his lips to shush him like he did before

“Shush!” I said taking off my finger on top of his lips to put it on his cheek instead “I thought we said no sorry anymore?” I continued, pouting. He giggled and that made my heart soften.

He put more pressure on his hands that were still on my cheeks and made me look at his eyes

“Were you always this cute?” he complimented and that made me blush furiously. I tried to push him away since I didn’t want him to see me blushing, he will probably tease me but unfortunately I couldn’t do that so he saw me “aww, Minhee is blushing?” he asked with a teasing tone and that gave me more strength to push him but he was faster since the hand that was on my cheek was in a blank of an eye on my waist pulling me even closer.

Now we are REALLY REALLY close. What is happening here? My brain can't follow this all, and Changjo’s hand on my cheek wasn’t helping the situation since it was caressing my cheeks and then it was on my chin trying to make me look up. And when he succeeded on that he looked directly in my eyes with too much love that it send shiver down my spine and he moved his face closer.

“Chan-Changjo;” I stuttered “w-what are you doing?” I continued still trying to push him but that caused us to get even closer since his hand were pulling me more.

“Minhee, I don’t know what you did to me but,” he said still looking into my eyes “I think that made me, no, I am sure that made me fall for you” he continued

When he finished his words my eyes couldn’t be any wider; I am hearing well? Did he just say he is in love with me?

Before I could understand the whole situation I felt something warm on my lips and that pulled me out from my thought. And my eyes got wider, if that is even possible.

Changjo was so close, his eyes closed, his cheek painted of a faint pink, his hand caressing my cheek, and most importantly his trembling lips was on top of mine.

CHANGJO IS KISSING ME, HE IS KISSING ME. I MEAN WE ARE KISSING.

When he moved his lips a little, I felt heat suddenly all over my body. My face were probably red as a tomato, my eyes shot tightly, my heart beating so fast that I felt it will jump out of my chest. And I felt something I never felt before, something weird in my stomach, like thousands of butterflies flying in my stomach. I can swear that I felt firework in my head too.

Yes, I confirm I am gone crazy. But how can I not go crazy? CHANGJO IS FREAKING KISSING ME.

Oh! Everything stopped waeyo?

When I opened my eyes I saw Changjo not that close anymore, he was looking everywhere but me, his cheek red as tomato, he felt probably embarrassed.

“M-Minhee, I-I am sorry, I didn’t mean to…” he tried to explain but I stopped him with a “do that again”.

We both were shocked with those three words “nae?” he asked like he was not sure of what he just heard. And since I wasn’t in a state to know what I was saying or doing; I pulled him from his collar and crashed our lips again, but this time he wasn’t hesitant as before, he was more confident and I swear I could feel a small smirk on his lips for a brave instant. Aish! This little ert brat is enjoying this, right? But who am I to judge him when I am the cause of all of this?

The kiss wasn’t a sweet or an innocent one anymore but more like a passionate one instead.

Because of the lake of oxygen we had to pull off unfortunately.

‘Is it already over?’ I pouted ‘this is how it felt to get kissed? I think I am addicted to that especially because his lips plump and smooth and…’

 “Were you always this erted?” he asked teasingly

“WHAT?” I said embarrassed

He came closer and whispered in my ears “you know, you were talking loudly” he chuckled

WHAT THE HELL? How I wish the floor just opens and swallow me alive, but of course this will not happen. So I just turned so that I will not face him since I was too embarrassed to talk to him. But that brat enjoy the moment to the max

“So like this, this was your first kiss?” he asked with a teasing voice while hugging me from behind and that made my heart beat even faster “it was my first too by the way” he continued but this time whispering in my ear.

Hearing that I freed myself from his hold and he growled but I just ignored that and turned to face him

“NO WAY!” I exclaimed with sarcasm “this was the first kiss of Choi Chango? SHINee’s kinga?!?” I continued teasing him but unfortunately that smartass know how to stop me

“Of course, my plump and smooth lips and what else?” he asked raising an eyebrow to remind me of the embarrassing moment of before but when I send him my death glare he choose to continue talking “anyway, my addictive lips were searching for a special girl to kiss, and today they found it” he said again and his word made me blush.

“Tsk! Since when kingas were cheesy?” I murmured but that devil heard me and approached to whisper again in my ears “since I have you as my girl”

! He is seriously so cheesy. And did he just say HIS girl; Oh my gosh! And yah my heart stop beating for whatever this pabo say.

“Whatever.” I said trying to change the subject “It is getting late, let’s go home.” I continued

“Your wishes are my commands” he whispered again in my ears

I pushed him, and walked past him, ignoring his words since I was so flustered to reply any of his cheesy comments.

“WAIT FOR ME” I heard him screaming when I started to quicken my track.

We walked to the bus station, and the only sound I could hear was my heart’s fast beating, since we were walking side by side HOLDING HAND. those butterflies in my stomach don't want to go away. I think 'I am in love with you too'.

"WHAT?" Changjo screamed and he sure startled me.

"Nae? Is anything wrong oppa?" I asked not knowing the reason behind his strange behavior.

"Can you repeat what you just said?" he asked putting his hands on my shoulders and making me turn to look at him.

"I did say noth..." NOOOO! i didn't say THAT loudly again right? but from Changjo's answer I knew I did.

"You said you were in love with me too, right?" he asked again not sure about anything, and I was blushing so hard again. I am really stupid, how can I not control the words that leave my mouth. But that is not really my fault, since from the moment I & Changjo kissed I felt like my soul left my body.

"I-I didn't mean, I mean I am... emm..." I stuttered "Aish! why can't I form a propre sentence?" I said blaming myself.

"You said that, right? i heard well, right? please say it again for me to confirm about it" Changjo said with puppy eyes and I saw some fear in his eyes, like he was scared that I say he heard wrong and that I don't love him so I did the unexpected, it is not like it is the first time I did that today.

"Changjo oppa; I-I think I lo-love you too" I said quickly and turned around to continue walking since I were so embarrassed.

I walked like 15 steps and Changjo wasn't near me so I turned around to see where he was.

He was still in his place; frozen. He probably didn't expect to hear that. But he suddenly turned and run toward me.

When he was finally near me, he lift me and spun us around screaming "I LOVE YOU TOO MINHEE!" so loud that it get the attention of some passers and I couldn't be more embarassed than that.

"LAY ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I ordered hitting his shoulders but he didn't obey at the moment but continued his doing until he felt tired probably. He laid me down and pecked my cheek.

Because I was so embarrassed I just ignored him and pretended I was angry. So I walked to the bus station alone, but of course he quickly caught up with me and interwined our fingers and said with a big grin "You are my girfriend since now on".

And like that I became Changjo's girlfriend *cough* *shy*


A/N: Hello my dears. I missed you soooo much.
I know I should have updated long looong loooooooong time ago, but because of my final exams I couldn't. But don't worry, now I am on summer holiday so I am free all the time. I will try to update more often :)

So this chapter is full of romance between Changjo and Minhee. This is one of the reason I didn't update sooner too since I really didn't know how and what to write in this chapter. Romantic chapters will be the hardest to write for me since I don't have any experience on those things (just from movies and dramas).

Please comment what you think of this chapter and give me advice to make it better and encourage me to update sonner (this is not the last chapter). *throw kisses*