So, is it a yes?

Forbidden Dance

"Hey you wanna go out?" Was all it took to get me out of my lonesome day slump

Turning around a full 360 I asked him, even though I heard what he said perfectly.

"Haha, I saw do-you-wanna-go-out." He enunciated every word while poking me in the forehead.

I slapped away his hand, "Hey, sorry, but I don't usually get asked out on days like these." I laughed, following him into the gargabe lain kitchen. I looked around, and twirled, getting a full scope of how littered his kitchen was.

"Having fun?" He raised an eyebrow at me, smiling as he watched me twirl on the spot.

"Your kitchen is so dirty." I said, finally coming to a stop.

"Yea, about that." He looked at the wrappers on the floor, awkwardly scratching his neck.

"If were gonna go somewhere can we atleast clean up the wrappers." I kicked a wrapper.

"Yea, I guess your right." He smiled.

I bent down and picked up all the wrappers, hurriedly throwing them into the wastebin, Jay doing the same. All the while I was thinking of what to wear when I figured that I didn't even know where we were going.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked, looking up from the floor watching Jay as he put his hands on his knees.

"It's a secret, just wear something hot." He winked at me as he turned around and continued picking up litter off the floor. I looked down at the wrapper at my feet, smiling to myself.

"Well, I should go and get changed, girls tend to spend a lot of time when getting ready." I laughed, playfully pushing him over as I exited his apartment. I heard him holler a faint laugh while I entered my own apartment, quickly running to the bathroom and turning on the tap. Hurriedly stripping and stepping under the shower head I lathered my hair and my body, rinsing it off as fast as I entered my shower.

Stepping out, I wrapped a towel around myself, plugging in my blowdryer and drying off my hair. Then I walked to my room, running my fingers over my clothes, deciding what to wear.

Finally picking an outfit, I checked myself out in the mirror, grabbing my black flats and purse on the way out, slipping my house keys off the counter. Fixing my hair I swung open my door, bumping into Jay.

"Oof, sorry." I laughed as I checked out his outfit. [his outfit in the girlfriend mv ;)]

"It's aight." He shrugged it off, grabbing the keys out of my hand and closing the door for me, throwing back the keys. Catching it I slipped it into my purse and right when I closed it Jay grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator.

We quickly made it to the parking lot and drove to who knows where. Finally arriving at our destination, Jay pulled up into the parking lot of the place.

As Jay parked and helped me out of the car, I asked him where we were, having to scream over the booming music, "Where are we?"

I paused, booming music . .

"You took us to a club!" I half yelled half laughed.

"Yup." He chortled at my reaction, smiling his trademark smile.

"Why!" I demanded, wanting to know why he took us to a club, on Valentine's Day nonetheless.

"Shh, secret." He put a finger to his lips as we lined up for the club. I felt somewhat uneasy in the line, looking at all the other girls flashy clothing. Soon enough we reached the front of the line and went inside of the club, the music reverberating in my chest. Jay started rocking to the music fist-pumping his way to the dance floor, dragging my along the way.

I felt so horrendously awkward; like a rock in the middle of a flowing river. I felt bad too. Jay tried to get me to move along by grabbing my hands and swinging them around.

"Uhm, I'm just gonna go get a couple drinks." I screamed as I leaned into his shoulder.

I akwardly squeezed my way through the crowd and too the bar, getting shoved and pushed along the way. Finally stumbling out of the crowd I took a seat at the slab, telling the bartender I wanted some soda, not really customary at a bar.

He nodded and went somewhere behind the counter, fixing up my drink I presumed. He quickly slid me the drink from the end of the counter as he fixed up another customer; taking a swig of my drink I looked back to the dance floor, seeing a large crowd forming a circle.

Placing my drink on the counter and not caring if it got stolen, I walked to the circle, going on my tippy-toes to see the big commotion. Finally squeezing my way through I saw the big attraction; Jay was breakdancing on the floor with a few of his friends. After dancing for a bit, Jay finally left the center and it was replaced with friends. I was so entranced with the dancing and I looked around for Jay.

I couldn't find him anywhere so I thought I could look for him later. Going back to the bar, this time I ordered a kamikaze. The bartender nodded, again sliding me the drink down the long granite counter.

As I sipped my drink and swallowed I noticed that the music had quited to a suppressed boom in the backround. I furrowed my brows and wondered if I had gone deaf, frantically thinking of what went wrong.

Then some words just started playing, 

Just be my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend my girl

I slightly gasped, shocked that he would ask me such a thing.

I turned around and softly smiled, mouthing him a yes as I hopped off my chair and placed a kiss on his lips, his hand grazing the bottom of my chin. He pulled back and smiled his trademark smile, "So is it a yes?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYAYAAYAYAYAY FINALLY UPDATED! first of all however, I noticed that dbskgirl4ever has removed and/or privated her stories due to repeated plagiarism. This totally freaking for the thousands of other aff-ers who are eager to read her updated stories. If you are one of these people, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? you gain absolutely no recognition for this, as cliche as that sounds. You're just being a total prick and should off. Its not fair to other that you copied her story and for what? I really see no point other than gaining publicity which you wont. Also copying her story and posting it as your own just means that you are a lifeless senseless dickfaced who doesnt have enough publicity in life that you have to ruin others.

okay done with my little pissy rant which by the way i wrote because i was just about to read badass oppas after the aff crash and was disheartened to see it was removed/privated. 

anywhos i hope youre all happy and this one turned out WAY better than the last chapter i wrote before the aff crash, love you all muahmuah