Cancelled Exams Leads to A Night Out

Forbidden Dance

"Oh oh oh !" I scurried around my apartment, jumping around the room on one foot trying to tie the laces whilst trying to grab my other things.

I didn't over-sleep but I took to long in the shower and my exam was in less than 30 minutes.

I was hopping through the hall when Jay groggily walked into the hall.

"Good Morning." He smiled as he scratched his neck embarrassed.

"Hi." I only breathed this out because I tripped on a crack on my hardwood and was about to fall when, of course, Jay caught me.

"Careful." He laughed as he set me down on the ground, still hurriedly tying my shoes.

"Why the rush?" He asked as he started to help tying my other one.

Even though I had known Jay for only two days, I had become quite friendly with him.

"Exam, less then half an hour, woke up late." I blurted out in a rush as I tidied up the shoe he had just tied.

"Oh, I can drive you." I looked up.

"Oh, thank you thank you!" I hugged him tightly, rose and stalked off to the kitchen, taking it a bit more easier now.

Grabbing a bowl I spooned myself some soup and popped it into the microwave, setting the time to 30 seconds.

"You know I don't know why your rushing, the studio is just down the block." He walekd over and leaned against the counter.

"Yea, but my instructor is always early and is such a-" The microwave started beeping. 

"Is it good?" Jay smiled at me and crossed his arms.

"Oh my gosh, it is so good." It was regular chicken noodle soup but it was much, much better.

"Haha, yea? My mom added some new spices." He took a big step towards me and opened his mouth.

"Noo, I need my breakfast!" I chuckled and pulled my bowl away from him.

"Hey! My mom made it!" He laughed as he took the bowl from me, grabbed my hand and fed himself.

"You know you could've used your own hand, nonetheless get your own bowl!" I said matter of factly and grabbed my bowl back.

"We should get going." I checked the stove clock, grabbed my things and dashed out the door, Jay not too far behind.

Once we arrived to the parking lot, Jay told me to wait on the side. Jay pulled up in a black bentley continental gt.

"Whoa." I whistled.

"Surprised?" Jay got out of the car, walked around and opened the passenger side.

"Very." I looked at him then the interior. 

"Why so surprised?" He put the gear into drive and we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well, I thought you would have a bit more of a, low-tech car?" I said sheepishly.

"It's one of my dad's old ones, he gave it to me last year." We parked infront of the studio.

"Old ones?" I said breathlessly as I walked out of the car and to the studio front.

"Hey it's closed." I tapped the closed sign that was taped to the door.

"Oh it is." Jay appeared at my side, he even tried opening the door to no avail.

"Well atleast I get another day of practising and no class today." I smiled at him.

"Wanna go catch something to eat, you didn't have much of a breakfast."

"Sure, I think there is a little restaurant down the street.", I pointed past him, "But can you drive me home again, I want to change." 

I was still wearing my pink leotard and grey tights, I didn't look like I could take on the town.

"Sure, no problem." He walked back to the car and opened the door for me; sitting back down in the drivers seat he the car and drived me back to my apartment. Opening the door, I told him to wait in the living room as I ran to my own.

Stripping off my ballet wear I threw on my pink tee and shoved my feet through my skinnies. On the way out I grabbed my ipod, aviator glasses and a leather jacket.

"Jay? Where are you?" I looked around the living room as I shoved all my things into my bag.

"Oh, sorry I thought I should change too." He was wearing a grey shirt with a red and blue jacket, around his neck were beat headphones.

"Haha, it's okay, nice headphones by the way, much better then mine." I swung my pink earphones around my fingers.

"You ready?"

"Yup." We both walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay before I say anything else I want to give a HUGEEE thanks to capsule and Bittersweet Graphic Shop, they did a tremendous job on my poster and i could'nt have asked for anything better!

soo, how do you guys like the story so far? I know theres nothing that you can say about it at this point but I hope its not too boring at this point :)

Dont forget to comment, I would really like to know how the story is going so far for you guys :DDD

Oh, and it will the next chapter will continue from here :)