Discovery

Forbidden Dance

"Okay class, I want all of you to know la seconde perfectly by Monday." Said the instructor as he strutted his way out of the mirrored room.

"God, I hate him, he's such an !" Cursed one of my classmates.

"Ugh, I know right, c'mon we better get going." Spoke Dawn, another one of my classmates, she was already packing up her bag.

"Bye ~~~~~~!" She called as she walked with Tara out of the room.

Packing my bags I followed the path of my classmates, taking one last glance at the dance hall and walked out of the door.

I hugged my large grey sweater over my leotards as I shuffled nervously to the area of my apartment.

Along the way I would always pass an abandoned building with stairs leading to a lower floor, not that I would pay much attention to it. The mayor was to lazy to close it off so a lot of illegal things happened here. Not like he cared.

I heard loud cheers and music coming from the abandoned building with the open stairwell, curious I decided to take a look.

"Whoa!" I heard some people wooting and cheering, the music became louder as I walked down the graffitied steps.

"Jaypark,Jaypark,Jaypark!" I saw a group of people surrounding something as they chanted this.

Everyone started to slowly fade the wooting and instead broke apart, the performance was finished.

Slowly but surely, a hot, sweaty asian guy was standing there looking right at me.

I shrieked in my head and ran up the stairs in my pointe shoes.

"Hey wait!" He called.

I turned slowly on my heel.

"I'm Jaypark, its nice to meet you." He smiled a big smile and held out his hand.

His ears slightly stuck out but it gave him a cute friendly look.

"Hi." I awkwardly shook his hand, I could see his chest rising up and again very quickly. As if talking to me took a great effort.

"Why don`t we get a bite?" He asked, I could see the hope in his eyes. Question was, really, why was a complete stranger being so nice to another complete stranger. I nodded, today was a Friday and ballet classes wouldn't resume until Monday.

"I'm guessing your wondering why I'm being so friendly." He chuckled as he walked beside me up the steps and onto the streets.

Of course I thought the obvious.

"No, I'm not going to you," He guessed, hands up in surrender, " I have seen you dance and your really good, trust me." He smiled, he seemed to do that a lot.

I didn't talk the whole walk to the nearest starbucks. All I did was 'hmm' ed and nodded.

After arriving at the silent cafe we picked the comfiest table, which had two sofa-seats and a wooden table inbetween.

"Now, your turn to talk." He relaxed into the back of his seat and slowly slipped his coffee.

"Well, I never saw you at the performances." I drank my passion fruit tea.

"Haha, I was seating in the middle, close to the back." He thoughtfully stirred his coffee.

"Oh, but why were you there?" I slightly tilted my head.

"My Dad, big supporter of your company-thingy, bought tickets."

"That's right, your Dad supports our company, that's kinda weird though." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because your Dad used to be a ballet dancer before right, and now his son is a b-boyer." I giggled.

"Haha, yea funny how things turned out."

We sat there finishing our drinks until we decided it was time to go home.

"Bye Jay!" I said when we were at the entrance of the now closed starbucks. Funny how close you can get to someone in just half an hour.

"Bye ~~~~." He said back as I was already walking my way home when I noticed he was standing right beside me.

"Following me?" I tee-hee'd.

"No, I thought you were following me?" He chuckled.

By the time I was at my apartment we were laughing. Apparently we both lived at the same apartment complex, on the same floor, in the same hall. Just down across from one another.

"Bye!" I laughed as I called to him down the hall, hand on door-knob.

"Bye!" He waved back as we both opened our doors at the same time and closed. I laugh-sighed my way into the house, resting my bag on the counter.

I checked my phone to see that I had 2 missed calls, checking the number I saw it was my mother.

"Hey Mom, I saw that you called me." I squinted my eyes, bracing myself for impact. Thank the Lord I was surprised.

"Well I called to see if you got home, why didn't you answer the phone?" I could hear her putting her hands on her hips.

I lied, "Well, I was practicing my la seconde's with some music loud enough that I musn't of heard you." I crossed my fingers.

"Oh, well okay. Goodnight." And just like that she hung up the phone.

My parents, mostly my Mom, are very stubborn when it comes to things like ballet. I didn't go to University cause ballet is so much more important.

Ballet this.

Ballet that.

Ballet here.

Ballet there.

Not that I hated ballet, it's just that I want to do something else than just this!

Huffing I took a quick shower and jumped into bed, bringing my bear, Mr.Snuggles, to Dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy!!! update FINALLY, so wutcha guys think? i changed the foreward and stuff a bit cause i didn't want your parents sounding like total evil demons. Is the ending too quick? maybe. Did I capatialize Dreamland MAYBE.

I'll try updating tomorrow, no promises, and even if i do it , it could be long and boring, or short and boring. Either way, no promises on it being great.

Anywhore, comment, i want to see how you guys are liking the stor so far! =) btw excuse any errors, I was too much of a lazy- to fix them =P