The Woman Next Door

My Last Wish~

Yonghwa:

I knocked on the cabin door, and a girl, similar to Hyoyeon's age, opened the door.

"Hi," she said. "What are you doing here? What's your name? Aren't you hot wearing suit in this weather?"

She stared at me with wonder in her eyes, as if she had never see a city boy before.

"Um....my name is Yonghwa. And no, I'm not hot."

"I beg to differ." A tall girl pushed the cute girl out of the way. "Hi, my name is Yuri. Oh, and this is Sunny."

I bowed politely.

Before I got to ask a question, a girl inside the house yelled,"Sunny, who's at the door?"

"Some strange man." she replied naively.

I heard a sigh and a girl squeezed through between Sunny and Yuri. She looked at me dissapprovingly.

"What do you want?" She tip-toed to meet me head to head.

"I...." I was cut off when I heard someone yell behind me. Her voice was familiar. Was it...Seohyun?

*FLASHBACK

We walked out of the coffee store after we paid for our drinks.

"You know, you could be a lot nicer to me, considering  you just found that I'm your sister."

Now I was glad I didn't know that I had a sister. She was so bratty and annoying. I just wanted her to tell me everything I needed to know. Then, I would be done with her. She stared at me as we walked down the streets of Seoul.

"Ok, since you looked so bummed, I'll tell you something that might cheer you up," she whispered. "I was abandoned too."

I looked at her. Tears started welling up in her eyes.

"You think you're the one that's treated badly," she continued. "I saw them abandon me. They told me that we were adopting a new member of our family, but instead, they left me there."

She looked hurt. Why was I such a jerk?

"I'm..sorry."

"It's ok," she looked down. "You didn't know. I've been trying to track down them for a while now. Maybe you could help me."

I looked up, her face seem determined now.

"I did some research on our family tree and according to the computer, we have a brother named Hoya."

That name sounded familiar...

"I think I know him."

"Really?" Her voice sounded bright. "HOW?"

"I...I....don't know."

Then, it hit me!

My sister's phone rang. "Sorry, I gotta get this." She polietely turned away from me. "No, not yet. Don't call me now." She looked back at me. "I have to go now."

"WAIT! I don't know your name yet!"

She turned back as she ran away from me. "Oh, it's Lizzy."

*Present Time

Seohyun:

I ran back to our cabin, seeing Yonghwa at the door talking to Sunny, Yuri and Yoona.

I yelled out to him. "YAH! YONGHWA."

He turned around, remembering my voice.

"Seohyun, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, I should be asking YOU, what are you doing here."

His face look puzzled.

"I live her." I told him. His face looked shocked.

"I didn't know you had 4 sisters."

"Actually, she has eight," Taeyeon said as she smirked.

I sighed. "What are you doing here?"

"I came...to look for someone."

"Who?" We all stared at him.

"Jung Woori."