Who Are You?

My Last Wish~

Seohyun:

Aihhh. Seriously. All this work is so tiring. I honestly can't stand this anymore! Everyday, its the same thing, over and over and over again. Oh well, at least I have all these yummy sweet potatoes (gogumas) to eat :) I think I have an obsession...no, more like addiction. BUT THEY JUST TASTE SO GOOD! The sweet smell of grilled gogumas made me drool like a dog. I don't care if my hands get burned trying to peel off the delicate skin or if my tounge catches on fire just to taste the soft, golden flesh of the goguma. I JUST NEED THEM.

"YAH! MAKNAE! Stop daydreaming and GET BACK TO WORK!"

That was Tiffany-unnie. She was one of my eight older sisters. Man, was she annoying, but on the inside I really cared about her and I knew she cared about me! All of my unnies take care of me so well! Although I'm kinda innocent, I am still very, VERY responsible for myself.

"Tiffany, calm down."

Ah, my closest sister came to support me! Her name is Hyoyeon. We get along together so well because....we're both pretty crazy!

"She can take a break for lunch can't she?" Hyoyeon asked our umma. She nodded. I was never close with her. We hardly talked and she barely acknowledges my existence. Oh well, my unnies can replace her!

"Ready to go?"

I looked cluelessly at Hyoyeon. "That "place", remember"? she asked cautiously.

RIGHT! I almost forgot we had plans to eat lunch by our secret hideout! I'll tell you ALL about it...

Yonghwa:

The limo that I was riding in, finally came to a halt. The driver opened the door for me and I stepped out. I could feel the dirt road underneath my black dress shoes. "Are you sure this it?" I asked my driver. He looked at the GPS in the limo and nodded.

"Yes, sir, this is the place you told me to drive you to."

I looked around. No, this can't be the place. I...I don't belong here. Slowly, I started to walk around.

"Where are you going, sir?"

"Nowhere, just watch the limo. I'll be back."

To be honest, I didn't know where I was going. I just need time...time to think.

*FLASHBACK

"YAH! TELL ME WHO THEY ARE. WHY DID THEY DO THIS? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING?"

"Yonghwa! That is no way to talk to your father!"

"He's not my father! And you're not my mother either!"

My mother looked at me with tears in her eyes.

I can't believe this. All my life, I didn't know I was adopted. Too bad I picked up a phone call from the adoption agency to check up on my parents to see if they are taking care of me.

"Please, we just didn't want you to get hurt. That's all!"

That's what they all say. I was so mad...furious! I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. The soothing feeling of water on my face calmed me down. I took a long cold shower to wash away all my angry emotions, but they never went away. My anger grew to curiosity.

* PRESENT TIME

I found a nice quiet spot to sit. A small beach of rocks that sat by the riverside. A sparkling waterfall trickled down fresh spring water. This place...was pretty awesome. I took the time to meditate but the sound of a snapping branch and a squeaky gasp made me turn around.

"Who..who are you?"