Rich But Fragile

My Delivery Girl

Hyuna's POV:

Finally work is done , I am so happy to drive this fast on the strrets there are no people and vehicles but only me. The fresh air tells me i am having a very good night. Everyone at work has been smiling and why? Its because we are finally having our day off!! Weeee~ Mr. Choi is going to an out of town meeting means no job for 3 days!!! I can finally take a rest but its sad i wont be working anymore but i will try to find work just for 3 days! To bail out laziness , I looked at my watch and its quarter to 11 i must go home before 12 so i could clean up my dorm that hasn't been cleaned since this morning so i could sleep early too , Aish clumsy me. I sped up faster because i was in a total rush.

Until...

 

A man's body is lying down on the cold hard ground. Oh my god this may be a dead ones!!!! 

 

I removed my helmet from my head and climbed down on my motorcycle. I have to check if its dead or not , So i could report to the police right away. I fished my phone out from my jacket pocket as i was ready to call the hotline of the police station. This man was facing at the left , His jaw , His adams apple , His face shape , I think i saw them somewhere...

 

So i used all my force to grab his body carefully to face me and it was really unbelievable for me to look at.

"What the----- Its him?!?!"

The owner of those were non other than Hyunseung the guy who ordered at Dinerchoi's and flirted with me on the phone. His face looked really pale so as his lips , It was dry , Everything was dry , Including the tears on his eyes had ran dried. I was really worried though we just met , He really looked like he was involved in a serious danger or a problem maybe? Aside from the dry tears i saw , There were bruises on his face and dried blood on his lips. I dont know what has happened to him but i should really take him to the hospital but.....

 

"Eottokaji?!?! Aish the hospital is too far from here" , Yes it is far. 

 

I live on a dormitel , That is located at the place where all you could see is houses and empty lots , No hospitals , no malls and even mini-marts , You have to go get out of this street where my dormitel is located before you want to go to a mall or a hospital and i am running late for my cleaning session , So i had no choice but to bring him with me in the dorm.

 

It was hell awkward , I grabbed him by the arm earlier , He wasnt waking up i think he fainted in a very bad condition , "Aish you look light but you're heavy how could you make me do this to you", I scoffed at him whose still not aware of what is going on right now.

 

I admit yes he was attractive and gentle , But i am half annoyed and half worried for him so i had to do this , I have no choice. TT

 

So i positioned him sitting infront of me and me behind him , Luckily i could still reach the motorcycles handles , So i drove him like this , He is placed on the motorcycle like some kid. After a minute , I finally arrived , I grabbed him out of the motorcycle. "You know you are making a woman suffer" I talked to him though he cant listen. I brought him with me inside the elevator and finally we arrived to the building's 4th floor , Room 67 my room , As soon as i arrived i immediately layed him down on my bed. I sat beside him and huffed. It was indeed tiring.

 

"I hope he wakes up now" I mumbled and looked at him. Its really unbelievable , Earlier when i saw him he looked like a slick son of a rich family who is full of authority and power , And now that i saw him again , He looked helpless and i wonder why?

I didnt waste time to think , I immediately stormed out from my room to knock at room 65 , Where my very bestfriend lived , Jia-unnie , I knocked on her door so loud , She opened up the door as she knew it was me.

 

"Hyunie what's wrong?" Unnie asked me.

"Unnie can you do me a favor please?"

"Yes , What is it?" She asked again.

 

All i did was suddenly grab her into my room.

 

"What is the meaning of this Kim" She sternly said. Is she thinking im sleeping with a guy? Huahuahua unnie is so caring to me huehue

"Unnie its not what you think , He is the guy i told you about , Hyunseung , I mean i was on my way here and i saw him lying down on the streets like that , Looking really helpless unnie" I used up my aegyo at the word unnie.

"Oh... This is like destiny uh-huh" She beamed.

"Shut up unnie listen to me first"

"Kidding , Okay okay so what can i do?" She asked.

"Watch over him for a minute im going to buy food for him unnie , Arrasseo? I'll be back i promise!" 

"Wow since when did you become this affectionate to the people you just met hyunie?" Unnie poked my side.

"Yah unnie!" I slapped her arm,

"Kidding , Arrasseo just be safe okay? I'll be here for this guy!" She shouted from afar and waved her goodbye for now.

 

Jia's POV:

I dont know what has gotten into Hyuna , Since when did she became too affectionate to boys? Especially to those who she just met , I understand the situation why but problems like these , Hyuna calls for help from other people and let them send out the one who needs help from them instead of bringing him into her dorm. I just examined this Hyunseung guy , Well he really does look handsome but i cant really tell since bruises and bruises are visible on his face but he'd actually make a cute couple for Hyunie. Speaking of Hyunie what's taking her so long? I still have to study TT

 

Hyuna's POV:

 

So i really bought alot from the ramyun and the viands just for the two of us , Me and Hyunseung if he wakes up perhaps , I had been gone for a few hours because just like i said the mini-mart is far from here. Now , Finally arriving at my room i saw Jia unnie already fell asleep on the table so i woke her up.

"Unnie thank you" I smiled and pecked her on the cheek.

"Anything for my Hyunie" Unnie smiled at me and left.

 

After how many hours of cleaning he still has not woke up , Im feeling afraid now he might die here oh ghad but no that cant happen , So after those chores , I cooked the food i bought just earlier. I was turning the music up out loud on my phone and started dancing while cooking.

 

"Seungji umma..." A faint voice of a man cried.

 

And yes it was Hyunseung , I walked near him and patted his head lightly hoping to stop him from dreaming a bad dream maybe? I dont know so i came back to cooking.

 

"Hyunsu appa!!!! Dont kill umma!!! Im begging you please dont shoot her appa!!! You can shoot me but you cant shoot umma i love her!!!" This time it wasnt a faint one , It was an angry scowl , So i panicked , I turned the stove off first and came to his rescue , He was shaking and he was sweating real bad as he kept asking for his dad not to kill his mom , Hearing him scowl , I felt his pain so i scooted closer to him and gave him a hug as he kept roaring loud , He kept screaming his mom's name who is Seungji based from what i heard. I kept hugging him for hours instead of cooking meal for the two of us , I did not regret it , I hate seeing him like this---Oh i mean i hate people seeing them like this. So there i am comforting him with my arms and i felt releieved that he stopped screaming and crying , He fell asleep on me. I looked at the clock , Its 3:00 AM , I have to let him go for now i still have to cook , And luckily i did it , I cooked a ramyun and ate it while i just kept his ramyun inside the microwave that has turned off. As soon as i finished eating and washing the dishes , I heard a faint cry again , It was him , He started shaking again so i did the best i could do , Once again i laid him in my arms , He fell asleep on me again , Until my vision went blurry and black and later i could not see nor feel anything.

 

No One's POV:

 

Basically , Hyuna just fell asleep.

 

 

--

 

GUESS WHAT?!?! AUTHOR-NIM IS BACK!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN THIS TIME I WILL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE ARRASSEO?!?! I LOVE YOU ALL TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED THOUGH THIS STORY WENT QUITE MISSING IN ACTION BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT PPYONG!!