Want a slap?

My Delivery Girl

Hyunseung's POV:

Its been 10 Minutes and my food hasnt arrived , Im really tired of waiting , I stood up and dialed the fastfood chain's number again.

"Yah! Its been 10 freaking minutes! , I want to cancel my delivery now! Cant you see a hungry man is waiting?!"

"B-but sir we have some em--"

I purposely ended the call as i dont want to listen a childish explaination of the delivery guy who has kept me waiting in hunger , I clenched my fist trying to hold the hunger that i have been suffering up until now , I was about to sit down when i heared the doorbell rang.

"Aish!" I scratched the back of my head harshly as i can feel the growling of my sromach once again. I opened the door just to see my pal , Junhyung who brought nothing but his ownself , No food in sight .

"Wow man , You look like a zombie" He laughed.

I was about to punch him in the arm when he backed away from me jokingly.

"Okay okay fine , Your hungry i know that look on your face already" He then sat on my sofa , Looking amused , That little .

"Wont you just feed me or something?" I asked holding my stomach.

"Why dont you call Dinerchoi's , They have pizza there and some sushi , Plus , They are fast and....."

"And what?" I asked him feeling desperate for food , Because im too hungry to listen .

"I heard the delivery staff is a girl" He snapped his thumb.

"What does that have to do with food , You little prick"

"Look , Sohyun left you 3 years ago , Why dont you date again?" Well he's right , I should move forward now despite from my tragic break up with Kwon Sohyun.

"So you're telling me to date the delivery girl? What the heck man?"

"Just flirt on the phone man , There's nothing bad in trying , Right?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?! Junhyung what the hell are you thinking?!"

"Me? To get you a girl man! Look Me , Kikwang , Doojoon , Dongwoon and Yoseob , has them girls while you dont , So im finding you one!" He then reached for my phone , I was about to stop him when he slapped my hand away , Like i dont have the strength to battle with him because im damn hungry!

He then dialled the numbers , I sat next to him frustrated because im really starving.

"Yoeboseyo?" Then i heared a girl's voice.

He then offered my phone to me , I hesitated at first but i ended up getting my phone from him , If it wasnt of this damn hunger.

"Uhm....Annyeonghasaeyo , Can i order two boxes of pizza and one sushi?"

"Nae! I'll be right there in less than a second!" The girl replied enthusiatically.

"Uhm...Wait!"

"Yeah?"

I was about to give up when Junhyung nudged me. I scowled at him and got back to , Ugh. , 'Flirting'

"Can you go out with me?" I said mentally facepalming myself at what i just did.

"Excuse me Sir , What do you really want? Food? or a slap?"

I nudged Junhyung , Asking him for help at what just the girl said. Then he pulled me closer and whispered something to me.

"Uhm.. Miss i want my food but there's no doubt at your voice making me want you too"

"Yeah right , I'll be there in less than a second" Then the girl has ended the call.

I then gave Junhyung my death glare , In which he just laughed.

"You're gonna get it from me later you little bastard" I shot another glare to him.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh no what am i gonna do" I mumbled.