Drop Dead Gorgeous

My Delivery Girl

Hyunseung's POV:

Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh no what am i gonna do" I mumbled.

I looked back at Junhyung who's now slowly taking the stairs to my room. I glared at him again giving a sign that im going to kill him later.

The doorbell rang again , I fixed my hair and my clothes so the delivery girl wont think im a zombie or something.

"This is not good" I sighed and opened the door then i saw the delivery girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

O.O

She's drop dead gorgeous.

"Sir?"

That hazel brown orbs.

That hair that falls down perfectly.

That fit y curves.

That kissable pink lips.

I think im going crazy , I cant contain this , I really want her.

"Excuse me sir? Here's your order" She raised an eyebrow at me. I gulped seeing that fierce look on her face as if giving me a sign she would kill me anytime now but too bad she already did kill me.

"A-Ah T-Thank you" I took the order with me and placed it on the table , I was about to panic when i realized my money was in my jacket pocket upstairs.

And im too lazy and hungry to go there -_-

"Uhm...Miss can you excuse me for a sec? I'll go get my money upstairs" I told the delivery girl who was standing there looking annoyed? .-.

She nodded and rolled her eyes at me.

"Is she really that annoyed at me?" I mumbled while making my way upstairs.


 

Hyuna's POV:

"Uhm...Miss can you excuse me for a sec? I'll go get my money upstairs" The guy told me , I nodded and rolled my eyes at him.

Like wow , He's so brave at asking me to go out with him on the phone but he's this shy at me in person? Wow just Wow

I just stood here like a froze mannequin , What's taking him so long?

Ugh.

I think im going to get ing fired because of this -_-

Without thinking about privacy i came in the luxurious house and stared at the walls that was filled with pictures more like baby and fetus pictures.

"This one's cute" I said from out of nowhere.

He's not cute okay? He's just cute because he's a baby not his face now , Alright?

"Miss , Sorry to keep you waiting that it made you come in my house but here it is" He handed me the money , I took it and bowed as a sorry for what i did.

I walked fast because i was really shy at him i felt so guilty for coming in his house without permission.

"Miss , Wait!" I heard him call out to me. I stopped at my tracks and looked at him , He ran to me.

"Im sorry for scaring you about earlier but i just want to tell you that it was okay , You came into my house because i really kept you waiting there by the way , Im Jang Hyunseung" He gaved me his hand , In which i responded with a shake.

"Im Kim Hyuna its nice to meet you Hyunseung-ssi"

"Just drop the formalities and call me by my name , Im sorry about the phone flirting earlier my bestfriend wanted me to do it , So in behalf of him im really sorry" He bowed and smiled at me.

"Its okay" I smiled back at him.

"I guess you really need to go back there and work now , It was a pleasure meeting you , Hyuna" He chuckled.

I responded with a giggle and smiled at him widely , "It was a pleasure meeting you too Hyunseung , I've got to go now" I waved bye at him in which he waved back too.

*ring ring*

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up my phone.

"Yah! you're 10 minutes late! Go back to work fast!" Jihyun , my bestfriend , screamed at the phone.

Oh god i think my ears are going to bleed.

"Fine! Just wait okay?" I ended the call and wore my helmet on.

"It was nice meeting you bastard but you got me late , Ugh." I rode on my motorcycle and started the engine to drive at my work.


Hyunseung's POV:

"Woah man!" I felt a weigh on my back.

I groaned when i realized it was Junhyung trying to ride on my back.

"What?!" I hissed.

"I saw that one , Wow you're really good at it" He grinned.

"Dont grin its creepy okay?" I walked my way to the door inside my house annoyed.

"Yah! Dont be angry atleast you know her name and got to be friends with her"

"Were not friends okay? I just asked whats her name and gave mine thats it"

"But there's a way you two can be friends"

"Shut up creep"

"Whatever"

I chuckled , I should get Hyuna's number someday.