Not Afraid

My Delivery Girl

Hyunseung's POV:

Its 10:30 PM , Im all alone here at our house , AGAIN , I wondered sometimes , Am i really not that important to them? , Yes , Im thankful im a son of both business freaks but i didnt expect it to be like this , Im trying to finish college for them , To pay them back with all of the hardwork and the effort they have put in me to live a good life but there they are , Always at work , I couldnt even hear the words , 'Son , How was school?' or 'Son , You're home already , Have you eaten?' , Never in my entire life i heard those , As always , here sitting on a chair with a big dining table and a cold food on it , I couldnt even feel that they're my parents , Only my bestfriends could make me feel affection for myself.

I shook those thoughts off from my head when my brain's attention drew back to the delivery girl , Hyuna.

I could not deny it , She's hell gorgeous and beautiful , I think it was a right thing to flirt with her rather than it was a bad thing , I could imagine those eyes only looking at me. This is the first time someone made me believe in love at first sight , It was never like this with Sohyun before , I fell for Sohyun because we were so close that made my feelings grow deeper but never in our entire relationship that made me feel like this , Just one look and it stole my heart.

I leaned my headon the palm of my hand , Actually smiling alone , Until..

I heared a loud bang on the door.

"Umma? Appa?" I mumbled.

 


 

No One's POV:

"What?! Are you saying that Mr. Cha's intention in the company is bad?! Is that how you rely on people?!" A tall and buff man shouted.

"I dont rely on him! , And lastly on people that is trying to steal my parent's company! , Oh come on , Hyunsu! , Think about us will you?! , Think about our family! , Think about Hyunseung's future!!"

"Are you saying that im not doing this for our son Seungji?! , How could you say that im a bad father to him!"

"You!" The middle aged woman , pointed to the man's chest harshly with force emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Were never! A good father to him! , Get Lost Hyunsu!" The woman cried.

"Dont you dare say that to my face! I did everything for him! I did everything that i can to give him a good future and now you're telling me to get lost! , You're such a stupid woman , How did i marry a ing stupid wife!" The man , Hyunsu , slapped the woman infront of him.

"Appa!" Hyunseung came to his mother and held her in his arms.

"Hyunseung go to your room , This is our problem , So please leave me and your mother alone"

"Never" Hyunseung with a hint of anger said to his Father and gave him a glare , Shaking.

"S-son go t-to your room , A-alright? Umma can handle Appa , Okay?" His mother carressed his face sweetly like a good mother she is to protect him , But there was no way he could allow this , He would never let his own Father hurt his Mother.

"U-Umma" He cried.

"Jang Hyunseung , young man go to your room" The father shouted.

Instead of following his Father's order. He stood infront of his mother , Trying to protect her from getting hurt again , "Umma , is never stupid , Umma is a good mother to me , Y-you were never a Father t-to me" He could hardly speak , Before he could continue , The Father's knuckles landed on his face making him fall to the ground.

"Hyunseung!" The mother screamed.

"Please Hyunsu dont do this to our son , Dont do this to him , He didnt mean that , He didnt please , I'll take all of the punishments , Just dont hurt him" The Mother , on her knees pleaded with a river of tears overflowing from her eyes down to her chin , Sobbing.

The Mother screamed when the Father gave her a hard slap.

Hyunseung couldnt watch the scenario infront of him , He continously cried , He was helpless , His Father was sure strong enough to make his lips bleed and his face bruised , He was there lying helplessly watching his Mother getting slapped and kicked continously by his own Father.

He tried to get up with all the strength that he has , but all he could do was crawl to his Mother who was now lying on the ground , Inches away from him.

"G-Get o-out" His mother pleaded to him.

He looked at his Father , who was now furious , This is the first time he got afraid and traumatized of what his Father became , He crawled out from the house to the open door.

He used all his strength to get up.

He could hardly walk.

He forcely dragged his feet to the silent streets , Weakly.

He was weak , Helpless , He couldnt protect his own Mother from the devil hands of his own Father.

Seeing his Mother cry and plead to his Father was painful , Seungji , Was a good mother to him , Though he couldnt feel that kind of presence , Just one touch , One smile and one kiss on his forehead would make him feel like he is the luckiest son in the world , With a mother who's trying hard to win his heart after how many times she had let him down.

He was never afraid to take a stand.

But tonight was different , He was weak more like he got scared.

He stood there shaking , His eyes were about to close , His sight got darker.

"U-Umma" There he mumbled , And without noticing , He was now lying on the middle of the streets.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just another Update guys :) , Cant wait for another chapter? I'll work on it soon :D