Teaser 7

CieL Entertainment's Encharme {Apply open until the due date/every app will get a teaser}

 

OZ5FEnx.png
ALICE ZHANG
 

     "ALICEEEEEEE!" Alice's ears tweaked when she heard the scream calling a name she was totally familiar with. She recognised the voice immediately.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yes! that's definitely her name! and that voice must belong to the crazy girl she was about to meet afterwards!

Alice looked around, looking for the owner's of the beautiful voice and then she saw them, carrying luggages were her two bestfriends coming from the USA to visit her here in Korea, "BEILA! KALE!" she screamed back, returning it with manners.

Both her and Beila then ran to each other like a dramatic meeting of a lover who haven't met in centuries, while Kale on the other side was trying his best to convince everyone that he didn't even know those girls who caught most everyone's eyes on them. Beila and Alice screamed together again in sync, screamed as if they met a ghost but in an excited way, and they shook each other's shoulders off to the extent their heads could flew off from their body.

"Woman! Look at you!" Alice exclaimed while looking at Beila up and down.

"Don't look at me, stupid. Look at you!" Beila half-shouted. Her face was totally readable, roughly translated as 'look at you- you've changed so much' and that kinda sort.

"Okay, let's stop looking at each other and give me my big bear hug,"Beila said. Alice grinned at her and giggled before she threw Beila in her arms and hugged her real tight. Beila hugged her back, and they stayed for some moments before a voice interrupted the beautiful reunion,

"Erm guys, aren't you forgetting someone?" Kale, the only guy among the trio finally voiced out after being the unpaid spectator of the two for a while. He didn't came here to unite the two together and be ignored like that for goodness sake, even in the plane Beila couldn't took Alice's name out of and not even a second for him to speak.

"Of course not, you Mr. Awesome Nerd!" Alice let go of Beila and nearly jumped on Kale, giving him the same bear hug she gave Beila earlier, a hug that could even crush a bone or two in this arms of an athlete.

"Okay okay, Al. You can let go before I lose my oxygen, and this will become a visit to the hospital to see Kale Remington and not to Korea to see Alice Zhang," said Kale. Alice let go of him, with the help of Beila who absolutely didn't agree to what Kale had just said. Kale coughed out, breathing unevenly in a dramatic way trying to regain back his breath. 

"What are we waiting for? Let's get out of here and explore Korea!" eclaimed the excited Beila. She headed out first from the airport, almost running if not because of the luggages she was carrying, and Kale and Alice followed her from behind. 
 
"We are only here for a few days, Beila. It's not enough to explore the whole South Korea," said Kale who was struggling wtih the luggages. Most of it weren't even his from the first place, familes and friends back home were even more excited than he was when they said they were going to visit Alice in Korea, and they brought all of their goodies they could give Alice.

"Oh c'mon Kale, don't ruin the mood,' said Alice when she nudged Kale softly. She then offered him some helping hands, looking at him with an annoyed face with the luggages was definitely a distracting eyesore.

They got into their taxi and headed to the hotel they booked online. Though it was not that cheap, but it was defintely the closest to CieL Company and the town, so it was worth it. Right after settling in and such, to which they both got rooms right beside each other and made a few landing on the bed and a nice hot bath, they then headed to the family restaurant recommended by Alice to grab some meals.

"So, what happened after that?" Beila shot after the waiter left with their order.

"What happen after what?" Alice asked, trying to avoid the question. Kale scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about," Beila said with a little erted face.

"No, I dont.....?" 

"If you don't then, why are you avoiding eye contacts?" Beila arched her right eyebrow, still not losing her erted face.

"And you are sweating," Kale add on, helping Beila on this one.

"And I can't help but to notice that you are playing with your fingers, which is very distracting, baby girl," Bailey said and the three pairs of eyes were on her hands after that, before Alice pulled it under the table.

"Okay fine, stop it guys ergh." Alice gave up. "He has a girlfriend, he told me last week," Alice shrugged and pursed her lips, and those ert face on her friends' faces were replaced by a sympathyzed face.

"Owh- that's bad. You just finally found someone to your liking," Kale was the first to respond before Bailey who sat beside him, kicked him with an unsatisfied face.

"Be a little bit positive, Kale. She's just a girlfriend- they can break up anytime. Even engaged and married people can get divorce," said Beila trying to cheer Alice up in her own way.

"How is ruining people's relationship can be counted as positive?" mumbled Kale as he rubbed the spot where he was given a nice kiss from Beila's leg.

"When the guy, is a hot-Korean that you like and just fit in your ideal type like all of the idols out there," answered Beila with a dreamy face. Everyone knew the real reason why she wanted to come to Korea besides visiting Alice. Beila and Alice had been k-poppers even since before Alice came to Korea, especially Beila who had been a real kpop fan and devoted most of her time in the kpop world, so like any other fans, coming to Korea and meet her biases was her dream from the very start.

The waiter then came back with their drinks before Kale could even talked back to her.

"Let's forget about the guy, how is your training here, Al?" asked Kale.

"Everything is fine." answered Alice shortly.

"Really?" they asked.

"Well, coming to Korea and learning a new language has not been easy itself, even when there's a Korean blood running in me. Then, the training was not how I expected it to be. I thought it was much easier, a little bit of how to control your breath when singing and memorizing dance steps and I'll be set to be on stage, but I was wrong. In there we were taught of every fields in every possible technique, and don't ask me on how many times I thought of quitting this thing and go back home to you guys, but I thought of it back. I was given this chance and it's not an opportunity that anyone could easily grab on, and the people who were given this chance like me worked their off for it to the next step, so who am I to easily ditched the given oportunity away? And do I need to remind you, that Alice Zhang is no quitter?" She smiled at them.

"So, like I said, everything is fine,"
  
 
  
COCO SAYS. — Okay, this is for the only Warrior's applicant I received! I present to you Alice and her two bestfriends. Sorry if this is not to your liking and  looks pretty rushed, even if it's not, and I hope you like it /bows/ even if you not, just like it.

And I also want to apologize that this one came pretty late, if you're asking for my excuses then I would say it is because my cousins came and stayed at my house for several weeks, so my father won't let us touch the laptop at all- mwehehe. GO AND DO SOMETHING HEALTHY OUTDOOR is what he said- so sorry