Exam Week! (DAY 1)

Sticky Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep beep.. Beep beep.. Beep beep..

The alarm sound could be heard in her bedroom, waking up the sleeping beauty on the bed from her dreamland. She groaned for awhile and reached out her hand from the blanket to the mini drawer nest to her bed to turned off the alarm clock. Gayoung then looked at the clock.

“Hmpff, it’s still 4:50 a.m.” she said sleepily and closed hey eyes once again. Gayoung always setted the alarm before the real wake up time, to makes her not too sleepy when it is 5:00 a.m. And after that, she will back to sleep and waiting for the second alarm to wakes her up for real.

Taehyung was also awaken that time, since he couldn’t barely slept well. Thus, he decided to go checked on her up. He got down from his bed and walked out to Gayoung’s room. Slowly, he opened the door and found out she was still sleeping. He began to walked closer and took some sticky notes, then wrote something on it.

Hey pabo-yah, wake up!

Rise and shine! It’s your exam day.

He glued it to her chubby cheeks  and giggled by himself. Taehyung carressed her beauty face, amazed by the pure innocent expression on her face, he swiped her hair strands aside from herr face and slowly whispered to her ear.

“Gayoung-ah~ Wake up.”

“Hngg~” she moaned sleepily but still hadn’t woke up.

Taehyung shook her body gently this time, and she finally woke up. He smiled to her and helped her up, them sitting on the edge of the bed. Gayoung was about to scratched her cheeks when she found out there’s somehing on it. She took the sticky notes and glared at the elder one who grinned like a fool.

“Ish you!”

“Wae?” he laughed and ruffled her already messy hair, made her hissed more at him and pouted at his playful action.

"Ppalli, get ready for school. You don't want to be late for exam, do you?" Gayoung shook her head and crawled off the bed, got ready to went to school. Taehyung went downstair and prepared the breakfast for both of them. Once the younger had prepared well and approached him in the kitchen, he dragged her to the table and both of them having their breakfast together.

"I'm done! Gotta go, bye Oppa!" she rushed and was about to left the house when Taehyung held her.

"Wae?"

"Psh~ Gimme poppo fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter