Annoying Sibling

Sticky Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Get away from me!” said Gayoung as Taehyung kept on clinging on her legs, begging to her.

“Cook for me first. This lion is so hungry~”

“Shireo, you should cook for yourself, Oppa.”

“Aish, alright then. I’ll eat that chubby cheeks as my bun, then.”

Taehyung trapped her body and bited her cheek from behind, earning another protested from his sister. They always played around and fight like children, eventhough they are in their 18 and 19. Gayoung tried to escaped but he held her so tight until she tickled him and ran away to the living room.

“Get back here, my food!”

“I’m not your food! Aaah~!” Gayoung screamed in surprised when Taehyung was behind her and ready to caught her but she threw the couch-pillow onto his face. They ran around and threw each other with it. The living room was filled with laughters, soon became all messy like just hitted by the mega-earthquake or typhoon.

“Yah, kids! Stop fighting!” their father just arrived from work and stood there dumbfound when he saw the messy room. Both of them frozen for awhile, and putted on their most-innocent smile on their face. Baekhyun’s mouth was slightly opened.

“Mianhae, Appa. It is because of Taehyung Oppa~” Gayoung pretended to pouted.

“Mwoya?! Why me?”

“He even bited my cheek.”

“She pulled my hair harshly.”

“Anniya,”

“She also ever kicked me all of sudden when I was walking down the stairs,”

“Liar!”

Taehyung and his sister kept arguing, Baekhyun just chuckled to saw his children’s act. They are so precious to him, even if they burned the house he won’t angry too much to them. By seeing their childish act, Baekhyun went to them and ruffled their hair and made them pouted.

“Aish, jinjja these kids. Ppalli tidy up this room before I scold you guys.”

“Well, in fact you’ll never scold us.” Taehyung grinned.

“Tck, you really tempting me young man? You’re too precious to me, that’s why.” He said while chuckled.

“You better do it fast. After that, I’ll cook for dinner. I’m going upstair, okay?” Baekhyun smiled to Gayoung and Taehyung then walked upstairs to his room.

 

It was dinner time, three of them were enjoying their dishes while having a lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter