D-1 Exam

Sticky Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That time was 2 p.m. on Sunday, Gayoung started to took her books out and putted it on her table,was about to studying. She tied up her long dark hair into a pony tail, she began to opened the book and highlight some important points on it. With the earphones plugged on her ears, Gayoung tried to enjoy her study tme by listening to her favourite playlists while busy flipped page by page of her History book.

"Knock, knock." Taehyung appeared, leaned on the wall near the opened door. He motioned like he was knocking.

"Hey oppa." Gayoung greeted but still fixed all of her attention to her book.

"Busy?"

"Kinda. Why?"

"Anni. I was about to take you out for lunch, but since this little missy is busy so .." he shrugged his shoulders pretended to be disappointed. Unluckily, Gayoung was still busy with her own stuff and not giving any galnces nor respond to her brother.

Taehyung then pulled another chair and took a seat next to Gayoung. He played with her strains of pony-tail hair using his index finger,then unplugged her earphone from her left ear and used it for himself.

"Hey, my favourite song!" he exclaimed when heard the 'Now Playing' song..ridiculous, it was a toddler song..that usually sung by the kindergarten students.

Still, no responsed from her. Taehyung then using his last action to took her attention a bit.He sneakily leaned closer and blew air to her ear, made her shuddered. and then, he bitted her chubby cheek as always.

"Yah,oppa!" she pouted and finally looked to her side, at Taehyung direction. He grinned mischievously and pinched his sister's cheeks.

"Aigoo this cheeks! Lemme eat them!"

"Go away you weirdo!" she slapped his hands aways and pouted more, made Taehyung laughed and ran away from her room. Finally, Gayoung continued her activities. But, when she heard footsteps of her brother and looked up about to scolded him again, instead she was being pecked by her brother.

"YOU!!" Gayoung cried out and threw the nearest pillow she could reach towards Taehyung. Taehyung laughed hard and keep chanted 'Tomato cheeks! Tomato cheeks!' when he ran out. Gayoung felt her face was burned as her heart thumping loudly. She palmed her face cause of the shyness.

 

 

When it was almost 10 p.m. Gayoung had finally finished her studying and prepared all of her school stuffs for the next day exam. She walked down to kitchen, but she saw Taehyung fell asleep on the couch while the TV still showed the late night movies on that living room.

"Oppa, wake up!"

"Hngg?" Taehyung was still half asleep and moaned in her sleep, responding to her words. Gayoung started to patted his cheeks and shook his body.

"Weirdo-yah don't sleep here!"

He opened his eyes slowly and got up, sat on the couch, tried to collect his energy first from sleeping.

"Have you take your dinner?" he asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Not ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter