Pancake

Sticky Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Gayoung walked down to the kitchen counter to made a breakfast. She was alone that day, since Taehyung was slept-over in his friend's house, Jimin, to do their school project. Taehyung was in his last year of school, that's why every projects and assignments should be done 'perfectly' or they wouldn't get best score for the final score.

Gayoung took out some ingredients to make pancake; she started to beat the eggs and pour the instant flour of pancake the mixed it with water. she heated the pan, waiting in boredom. Gayoung then began to cooked the pancake mixture onto the pan. After several time she had waiting, the pancake has cooked well.

"Aha~ this is masterpiece!" She beamed as she putted the pancake into the plate, she smelled it and smiled proudly. Gayoung skipped happily to the dining room, sering herself with the pancake and a glass of milk. Before, she took her cellphone from her pocket and typed a message.

To : Lion Oppa

I'm eating pancake as my bfast. Don't skip yours!

Sending...              Sent!

After it, Gayoung ate her breakfast all alone in that huge house. But, she already used with it, now. When she almost done her dish, her phone rang. She slided the phone-screen to unlocked it and opened the new message.

1 New Message!

From : Lion Oppa

Eyy~ I also had it for my breakfast! Jimin's grandma cooked it for us. Lol. Hope you're here, I'll eat your cheeks instead. Hahaha. Have a nice day, my sister

"Psh. That annoying oppa!" She rolled her eyes when she done read it yet she also chuckled. She's going to miss her brother. Gayoung putted the dirty dishes into the sink and washed them, continued with doing movie marathon.

 

The time has shown 15:36, Gayoung decided to did her homework for Monday. She was busy studying on the living room, didn't realize when Taehyung has come and creep into her back. When he sure the younger didn't notice him at all, he whispered right on her ear from behind.

"Boo.."

"YAAHH!" She jumped a bit, making the older laughed on the couch feeling satisfy with her reaction. The younger just pouted hard and even hitted him with her book.

"Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter