❝ Acting┊Daehyun oneshot

❝Winter rose┊Oneshot request ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▷ Request  
 

Username: JunShin 
Bias: B.A.P. Daehyun
Request: A romance/ office life oneshot where the CEO of the company, Daehyun, has a crush on the general manager of his company.
On a night, he said something to her while he was drunk..
Could that change something?

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Monday again.
That's what Junshin thought while putting on her jacket, a frown on her face.
Every start of the week was a stressful moment for her, being the general manager of a succesful company in South Korea.
She had to plan out things, coordinate, arrange, basically sourt out everything and, as a plus, babysit her boss.
That was a big question mark for her, how did he even get to that point? 
From what she knew, he did everything by himself and never asked for help but then, how? 
Is it possible, for someone who is so succesful, to be that forgetful?
She started to think of all the things she had to write down for him, all those post-it she put on his computer screen, and raised a brow.

"I wonder why he has his head in the clouds.."

Entering her office she sniffed the air and smiled.
The scent of that place was probably one of the things she liked the most, it was a mixture between flowers and a good maintenance, that scent you can sense after cleaning.

"Good morning, Miss Kim!" said a voice behind her.

Junshin turned around and smiled. "Good morning, Gayoon, is everything okay?"

Her secretary nodded with a big grin.
She's really bright, thought Junshin laughing in her head. 
Gayoon was probably the only person in the office that knew her well, good parts and not.
That's right, for everyone else she was the serious Miss Kim, the general manager who never praised anyone.

"Isn't she just a goody two shoes? I can't stand her."

"Last week I was going out with my boyfriend and when I passed the building I saw the light of her office still on, it was probably 10pm!"

"No way! She must be so boring!"

That was because I had to redo your work, Junshin thought, keeping her mout shut.
Maybe those girls thought that she couldn't heat them.

"You guys are all about gossip, maybe you should start to work better so she can go home like everyone else." Gayoon said with a hint of sarcasm.

Junshin did a little dance in her head and opened her agenda, flipping the pages quickly.

At noon people started to leave the office for lunch and she looked at the stack of papers she still had to read, patting her stomach.
It's still not the time, wait a little bit more.
That little bit more was added to another little bit more and so on, until the clock signaled 3pm.

Gayoon stormed in her office with a sad look on her face.

"Miss Kim! Have you had lunch yet? When I left you where in the same position as you are now!"

Right, lunch. "Yeah, I ate something before."

Her secretary furrowed her brows. "Really?"

"Yeah, and anyway it's almost time—"

"Junshin! Where did I put my computer?!"

"—for this."

Here he was, CEO Jung Daehyun with as much memory as a goldfish.

"How could I know that? You have a secretary, you know?"

He widened his eyes and nodded slowly, like it was the first time someone told him that.

For God's sake, don't tell me he doesn't even remember that he has a secretary?

"Anyway, have you read the paper I sent you?" Junshin asked him, hoping to make him regain a bit of composure.

After all, when he ran in her office he left the door open, and obviously everyone was eavesdropping.
That is just not right, his employees won't take him seriously anymore.

"You sent me something?! Why didn't you come to my office?!"

Junshin turned toward Gayoon and whispered to her to close the door with an exasperated look.

"You know that I'm your general manager, right? You have a secretary that is supposed to give you the things I send to you, if for some strange reason you can't remember."

Daehyun huffed. "You explain things better than anyone else, so it's better if you are the one who talks to me."

Junshin blushed slightly, the fact that he was so direct made him look like a kid. "But I have my work to do too, I can't keep going on like this!"

He frowned, looking down. "You are right, I must've put you in a bad position."

She felt bad now, that wasn't supposed to come out that bad.
Yes, she wasn't really happy to do everyone's work, but if that was helpful then she would not refuse.

"It's okay, could you just try to remember basic things? I can't be aware of where you put your computer anyway."

Daehyun smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, I know, I'll go search it now."

Before he opened the door Junshin stopped him, making him turn around. 

"Try in the second drawer, you always put it there."

He grinned happy and closed the door.

I will lose every hair that I have on my head if this goes on like this.

At 7pm Gayoon put her jacket on and, with a firm look, opened the door of Junshin's office.

"Miss Kim, for today work is over."

Junshin looked up from her desk and raised her brows. "What?"

Her secretary stomped her feet and pointed outside. "Look, everyone is already home! You can't just stay here and do everything by yourself! Ask your subordinates to do more, you aren't supposed to work for them too!"

"I'm not really doing their work, I just try to do—"

"Nope. Don't even start, please. You heard them this morning, right? They take everything for granted!"

Junshin frowned.
It was true, but if they thought she was boring now that she did everything and more, what would they think if she said the truth?
She wanted to keep everything the less complicated.

"I can't do that, but I'm grateful that you said this, Gayoon. You can go home now."

Gayoon took every single paper on the desk and stuffed it in a drawer. "You are coming with me."

"What— Where?!"

"I'm going out, maybe a club? Yeah, that would be great!"

Junshin shook her head quickly. "I can't! What about tomorrow morning?! I won't wake up!"

"You will wake up for sure! Now, let's go!"

That's how Junshin found herself in one of the most popular club in the city with a drink in her hand and a sour look on her face.
She was probably one of the few people seated, everyone else was having the time of their life.

"I never liked clubs, anyway." She muttered with a pout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter