❝ Change of heart┊ Bambam oneshot

❝Winter rose┊Oneshot request ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▷ Request  
 

Username: -minori 
Bias: GOT7 Bambam
Request: A fluffy oneshot where Bambam has a crush but the girl isn't interested..
..maybe?

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Like almost everyday, Eunyoung mentally prepared herself for what was obviously going to happen.
She could already spot the bleached head in the crowd of people inside the school, and even if his hair had been of a normal tone the voices of his fangirls would still make it obvious.
Everyone meet Bambam, the school's athlete star and probably self-proclamed popular boy, male version of Regina George from Mean Girls.
No wait, that's a lie.
She actually never heard a single person tell something bad about him, so one plus one meant that probably she was just being prejudicial but still, being the girl followed around by the popular boy was not Eunyoung's life goal.
Heck, she didn't even know why he was following her around.

"Eunyoungie!"

"Frick, I knew it would've been better if I waited a bit longer." She thought.

"Don't ignore me!"

She turned around and almost stumbled into him. "Have you ever heard of personal space?"

"I think I lost my Eunyoungie-guidebook, can you tutor me?" He said with a lopsided grin that made Eunyoung curl her toes.

"Wow, you did you read that line somewhere? Because it's a bit lame."

"Nope, it's all here!" He said while tapping a finger on his temple.

From Eunyoung prospective all those things were really useless, she ovbiously wasn't going to fall for that, and in her head that was probably the main reason behind much of his interest in her.
He probably never really needed to do much because every girl was already throwing herself at his feet.
Not that she was jealous, ovbiously.

"Listen here, I think I said this at least fifty times already but it's starting to get on my nerves. Can you please stop talking to me? And if you can could you please stay far away, too?"

The smile on his face slowly faded away, replaced by a serious face. "You aren't saying that I'm annoying, right?"

"I bet no one would ever tell you that, uh?"

He thought for a bit, his facial expression totally showing that probably no, no one ever told him that. "I don't think so."

"Good, there's always a first time."

And with that she went away.
Bambam stood frozen there, looking like a stupid and thinking about what he did wrong.
With the corner of his eyes he noticed his friends going toward him, probably wondering what was making him block the entrance.

"It happened again, right?" Jackson said while shaking his head.

"I don't even know why she hates me so much."

"That's because you don't know what to do! Girls like being complimented, receiving gifts, a little bit of skinship-"

Mark interrupted him. "Don't listen to him, there's a reason if he's single."

Bambam nodded, not even listening to them.
It was almost like the more he tried, the more he failed and since he was genuinely interested in her, this made him sad.

"I think you should just leave her alone for a bit, maybe she just needs her time." Jinyoung rested his hands on his hips, trying to cheer him up.

"I will think about that."

Or maybe not.

Eunyoung was playing with the fur of her hoodie, removing imaginary things and trying to become transparent.
If it wasn't already clear she liked being ignored, having people around wasn't her thing, so when the teacher came with the new arranged seats she slumped against the chair.
Please, please, please, not another cheerleader, n to the o to the p to the e.
Nope.

"Minhee, you can sit next to Sojin."

She looked at the girls happily clapping theit hands and huffed.
What's so good about sitting together? They are just desks.

"Bambam your seatmate is absent so- oh! Eunyoung! I thought you were sick!"

She huffed again and then smiled at the teacher. "I was just trying to evaporate."

The teacher laughed and nodded. "You are always so funny, Eunyoung!"

"I'm not trying to be funny, I was just being sincere." She thought w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter